tuscl

Per SW - Do you care if your regular spends money on other girls

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:21 PM

10 comments

• goonster
    10 years ago
    Interesting
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    There was a period of time several years ago, where I had a major fave in one club, but I still got dances from several others. She was okay with it, and she made a good living as a dancer anyway. I've never sensed jealousy from dancers when they knew I "played the field."
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    I know a lot of the dancers won't admit it, but you best believe they get mad!! I've seen it happen many times and it usually gets ugly in the back between the dancers. Like the other post said, it's a matter of their regular spending "that money" which should be given to them, being spent on another girl and that's never a good thing (for them at least). That's life in the stripper battlefields.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Strippers who claim they don't care? BS. Strippers want the regular's money and they're as mad as hell if someone else gets it. I've seen dancers bad-mouthing other dancers and confronting them for "stealing" a regular. I've been told about threats and beat downs in the dressing room.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Everything on that site is total Bullshit. They all just sit there and lie to each other. People get in arguments here but for the most part the posts seem real. How long until all the strippers on SW reach sainthood?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I wonder how the pink girls would respond to a big-spending stranger making an appearance in the club. Would the girls willingly dump the regular to take advantage of the big-spending stranger's bottomless wallet?
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Basically, if it's on SW, it's fantasyland, 90% of the time... lots of posing between the girls, to a big extent. This topic is no exception.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Oh, they totally care. I had a fave who I only went to her club to see. Never got dances with anyone else. The topic of possessiveness came up once or twice and she would always say "I'm not possessive. You can get dances with whoever you want." One day, I was talking to her about some other club I'd been to (out of state!) and how I spent money on a dancer differently than I typically spent it on her and she got a bit worked up. Basically I was drunk and in a generous mood and tipped the non-fave dancer for her time/conversation. I almost never do that with dancers. Poor value to me. Well, my fave got pissed that I always made her "work" for the money. It was one of those situations where I was amused by her reaction and couldn't wipe a silly grin off my face. Which only made her madder. Which made it that much harder for me to keep a straight face. I thought steam was gonna come out of her ears like in the cartoons. I guess it's a little different than what's in the OP/thread, but my point is these girls aren't as zen as they claim to be when it comes to their regulars and money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I wouldn’t want to confuse a dancer with the facts; but if a custy gets dances from another dancer isn’t it b/c the custy wanted to – it’s not as if the other dancer put a gun to his head and demanded the custie get dances from her – it’s the custy whom makes the decision.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion