tuscl

April 30 Clubbing

Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:56 AM
What happened on that night should be written down. Thankfully there is TUSCL to where I can store/toss/write the experience. Portland was a bit warm, but not too warm to be considered uncomfortable. I was at my friends pad because I ruined my girls night, she told me to be at her place around 7PM. Did not happen, called her up, she did not pick up. Awesome, this could be the night for me to go clubbing. So we drove to Portland downtown to check this place. Sat down, my pocket has no money for dances that all it can pay is one drink. So I went for that drink and watched the stage from afar. But dang, I thought watching awesome dancers was my thing until this stripper sat beside me, telling she has the hots for me. So I said "Your just running a hustle, I have no money, sorry." "Seriously, I like you, come" She took my hand and led me to this dimly lit corner which was close to the DJ booth (WTF). Sat on the stool, spread out her legs, pulled me close until she locked her legs around me. She started kissing my chest area while her hands went under my shirt massaging my back. "I'll give you my number, c'mon let's go to the back." "I'm about to be thrown out, we are crossing the line now?" "Hell no, look." Shit she was right, some rubber-neckers were looking at us, but no sign of that stupid bouncer to help me get out. Her hands wandered even more, fuck, she had the balls to grope me down there instead, I felt violated. "Ok, my friend is right there, I can borrow money from him." So I went to him, but never told him anything, it was fine, until she came over again. "You know, let's just do it OTC, it's better that way." "I'm hot right now, let's go the back, get your money now." She sat on my lap and then sat close to me. "Here, put your hands here." "Shit, my dick wants it now." "Told ya." "No money still, sorry."

11 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Gonzo,how many times did your father tell you,"Son,you could fuck up a free lunch"?
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a really good hustle and it looked like you almost spent money you didn't have. Next time think with the bigger head. Financial stability is better than getting laid
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Did you get her number for OTC?
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Which club? What is the girls name.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    end of the month - rent is due sob stories.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    SS plain and simple
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Common hustle. I really don't see the need to document for posterity.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @ranukam: nope, deal was get a dance first before talking about exchanging digits. She's about like 6 or 7 or maxing out at 8 on the scale not really a stunner, tall about six feet to 6'2" with Stripper shoes on. Maybe next time, not really desperate for another engagement.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @Fanky: Agreed, I just need to know how to play it the right way. Maybe I can turn the table around and still go home with a smile on my face.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @TD: I didn't ammo thinking it would be just another uneventful night. Anyway, this one gets away but there may more coming, hopefully.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion