tuscl

Seeing a Stripper outside the Club

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:01 AM
As my username states: I am a rookie to the whole SC deal. Normally I only go to clubs while on business cuz the road can get boring and I want companionship. That being said I have been recently tempted to go to some of the local clubs (I live near a Midwest big city) but have been nervous because I'm worried a dancer might see me on the street and say something like " cant wait to see you in the club" or whatever. Do any of the more experienced mongerers have advice regarding this? Do dancers say something when or if they recognize you outside the club? Not like im anticipating a stalker :) but do dancers sometimes try and search for your information (where you live, where you work etc.)? Or am I just being paranoid. Thanks in advance!

23 comments

• boogieknight369
    10 years ago
    You're just being paranoid. They will ignore u and u should ignore them too.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    The last stripper I was with ran her mouth like there was no tomorrow,but she was not the norm.She gave me dirt on a handful of TUCSL'ers that quite frankly I did not want to know. Prior strippers when seen in public would just wink and give me that smile from the corner of their [view link] to answer your question,most strippers understand that it's just business,and you shouldn't have a problem.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    It's actually the opposite man. They are usually worried that you might see them out somewhere and say something. or search for there info. basicley your more likely to stalk them than they are you....LOL!
  • Golfer3166
    10 years ago
    You should never worry about seeing any of the dancers outside the club and how they might interact with you. Keep in mind that you go to a club and there are a dozen dancers for you to remember and only 1 or 2 that you might recall. A dancer sees 100 men in a club every night and probably tries to erase the memory of all of them as quick as possible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have been on this board consistently more than 2 years and I have not read one story about some guy being stalked by a stripper. OP – are you married? If so – then don’t exchange any personal info w/ a dancer and if you want to keep in touch w/ a dancer; then get a burn ph that will not be traced back to you. Dancers are professionals and they are often less problematic than a mistress – they know it’s business and that is how they treat it. Not going to a SC b/c you are afraid of interactions w/ a stripper is like not wanting to leave the house b/c one is afraid they can die in a car accident (and actually; the latter is more likely to happen statistically wise). If you are married and don’t want anyone to know you hit SCs; then you are more likely to be outed by some customer that knows you and saw you there – not saying this would happen – but a more likely although slim scenario.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    There are far too many paranoid strip club customers on TUSCL NewbieStrip, in the strippers eyes, you're just another number.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I agree with TlkDo on this and Papi_Chulo makes some excellent points. I ran into a dancer in the grocery store a couple months back and she was with her baby daddy. I just smiled and said hello and winked. She smiled back with a big smile and a wink and just that one word hello was exchanged. My wife was with me and asked me who that was and I told her it was one of the check out clerks from another competitive grocery chain who just got busted by me for shopping at another store LOL !
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Unless you also frequent dive bars, trance nightclubs or crack houses you should be good. Seriously, if you're a middle class businessman with a wife & kids, living in the suburbs, the chances of you running into a stripper outside the club are slim.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    They're more worried about you outing them.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    you're nothing but an ATM to them. unless you have a wife or SO who is prone to going ballistic that you are scared shitless of... you shouldn't worry about it.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I got too familiar with a stripper and even got to know her mother and her BF. I spent a ton of money on her and when In started to pull away she threatened to call my wife and my adult daughters. She had names and numbers and really got my attention. The threat of being blackmailed is usually not an issue unless you make a dancer dependent upon you. I told her that I knew some young bucks from the gym who would gladly put her BF in the hospital for $200 each and if she even made one phone call her BF would be toast. No follow through occurred except for an apology for mentioning it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A lot of good advice, just to bad it is so inconclusive. If you are truly worried, just don't do it. On the other hand, be prepared to deal with it. As an example, my ATF and I found out we both knew others inside the club scene and outside it. When he first "met" outside the club, we both just acted as we would in the same situation had we not known each other. Never was a problem.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Yes they say where is my money you owe me for fucking
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    As far as a per chance meeting a stripper outside the club, the usual etiquette is if both of you are alone, it's okay to greet each other and chat (assuming you remember her name, once you see her with clothes on). If either one of you is with someone else, it's best not verbally acknowledge each other. A discreet wink or nod is okay.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    If your married club out of your city just trust me on this
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have never run into one into one in my home town of Atlanta but it happens quite frequently when I visit my favorite club in Columbia SC. I have run into them at my hotel and at the Waffle House both of which are within walking distance of the club. I have always let them make the first move. The first time I saw my ATF OTC was at an IHOP in Columbia. As soon as I sat down in my booth for breakfast, I saw her sitting with her husband. He had his back to me. She smiled and waved at me as soon as she saw me. Every time I looked in her direction she smiled back. When they got up to leave, she smiled and waved again. A little later, at the club, I tried to tell several dancers of our chance meeting but they had already heard it from her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Most dancer do not want it known that the work the clubs anymore than you want to be known as a club monger. Unless you spend a lot of money on them or are particularly memorable you are just a face in the crowd. Plus how likely is you would frequent the same places outside the club.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    In Key West back in the early 80's, a woman walked up to me in a local store and asked how I was that day. I told her just fine and inquired why she had asked me among all the others. She stated she figured I'd be hung over. What makes you think that, I asked. She said, "Because you were wearing my bra on your head most of last evening." I didn't remember that.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    This happened three or four years ago. My daughter, one of her friends, and I walked into a fast food joint, and there at the counter with some guy was a dancer whose charms I'd sampled a few times. She turned around when we walked in, and appeared to not recognize me, just as I appeared to not notice her. As we were leaving with our food, though, and my companions' attention was directed out the door, she caught my eye and winked. Fast forward to about a week later, and she's in the club. Her: Thanks for not recognizing me in front of my boyfriend last week. Me: Thanks for not recognizing *me* in front of my daughter. Her: What say we go in the back and not recognize each other for the next half hour. How could I resist a line like that?
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    You're just being paranoid. I have SC's all around where I live that I frequent. I've only run into a couple dancers randomly. I see a lot of hotties that look familiar but I'm never positive they are the dancers I know or not. Kind of funny.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Many dancers travel quite a distance to the clubs where they work.
  • gpower
    10 years ago
    This is true. I became friends with a number of girls at my favorite club and none of them lived within 10 miles of the club. I was invited to parties at a couple of their homes and the distance made me think twice about going. Didn't have to worry about bumping into them at local McD's. They, on the other hand, didn't seem to be worried about me meeting their neighbors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion