tuscl

Miami

AliLandryFan
Minnesota
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:57 AM
I am making a trip down to Miami area for Memorial day weekend. I am an extras guy, any guidance on where i should definitely go, i appreciate the PM. Thanks my fellow hobbyists. I got intel as well on BMore, KC, Houston, Tampa too, if interested ...

8 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    I've heard Tootsies is the place to go but others that are better informed and know will let you know.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Ask or PM Papi_Chulo
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    AliL, If you are heading to the north end of the county, Papi's your man. He is into black women so know all there is about black clubs and the other spots. Heading south, let me know.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Tootsies is what you are looking for. No need to go anywhere else.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Tootsies is the call although South Florida is so touristy I find it easier to just get a tan and hit on regular women in the bars.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In general; extras are available at almost any SC in So. FL except maybe Scarlett’s (although takeout can probably be had there). As others have stated; Tootsies is probably your best bet – it’s a huge club w/ about 100 dancers on weekend nights (and enough dancers on weeknights). But Miami clubs are heavily Hispanic – if Latinas are your thing; then Tootsies should fit the bill – if you are looking for more variety of women (i.e. white girls); then you need to hit the clubs in Broward or Palm Beach counties (although Tootsies does have some white girls; but they are a smaller minority). If you hit Tootsies at night – the $20 upstairs VIP is a worthwhile investment since the better talent is often found up there – and be careful when negotiating b/c many Tootsies dancers will initially quote sky-high prices (read the reviews) – I’m not much of an extras guy but excluding the room I believe one can get FS for abut $300 for the dancer (some may go for $200 or $250 if biz is slow). In Broward county; a very popular club is Cheetah Pompano – but I’m not sure about extras there - Diamond Dolls in Pompano has pretty good talent end extras available. If you hit Tootsies; then Scarlett’s is very close if you have a car; and so is Cheetah Hallandale – both Scarlett’s and Cheetah Hallandale are nice clubs w/ nice looking dancers (Scarlett’s in particular); but I don’t’ think extras are available at least ITC – just mentioning in case you wanna hit different clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    P.S. Whatever you do – do *not* visit Club Madonna in South Beach – total tourist-trap rip-off.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I think Papi nailed it. Tootsies is pretty much a sure thing, even for out of towners. Daytime rooms start at $75 and $100 at night (up to well over $500 for nicer rooms) for 30 mins. Dancer pricing aligns with what I've seen as well. You can be pretty direct there, while other clubs you'll probably need to chat up dancers a bit before popping the question. DD in Pompano can be much, much cheaper (as low as $125 for 3 songs, all in with tip for top tier talent) - but the cost comes in much lower variety and much more cramped quarters. Again, you can be direct there. There is a catch though, on that weekend it will be busy as hell. If you can get in early or stay late in terms of days (Thurs/Tues), I think you'll have better luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion