Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

choice in VIP

10inches

Florida

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

BBBJ with cim or covered FS for the same price

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Door #1 please.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

BBBJ with cim

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I love to cim.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Blow and go.

Profile picture for goonster
goonster
•

Bbbjcim hands down

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I guess the cheese stands alone. CFS.

Profile picture for goonster
goonster
•

CFS for me just doesn't do it for me. I can get that without paying for it.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I can get CFS while shopping at Krogers.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Dice-You get CFS at Kroegers? I get BBBJCIMWS at Trader Joe's.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

You should see what I can get at the farmers market.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Lol,no lie,right in her car.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Guess where it all started,yup the produce section.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Shit Slick....I get the BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP in the aisles of Whole Foods. Them hippy chicks are slut-tay brother!

And you don't want to know what goes on at the KFC. Just imagine what you can do with one o' those double down heart-stopper sandwiches...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

BBBJ. The girls love the fact that I have retrograde ejaculations.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

BBBJ; I only fuck in a private room like a home or hotel. Or in a car. Or a clearing in the woods.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

BBBJCIM. I don't like intercourse with a condom so unless we're swapping I will never wear one.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

This is a tough one. I think I would have to go with covered FS. If this was uncovered FS, I would go with that in a heartbeat.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

To get a BBBJ CIM from one of the hot dancers in the clubs I've been to would be a frickin dream cum true! But I don't see it ever happening to me...I'm just one of those people that cool shit like that doesn't happen to.

Profile picture for trixie101
trixie101
•

FS COVERED ome think hardly anybody has been infected with HIV from oral sex, but other people think that as many as 3% of infections are due to oral sex, do yu want to be that 3 %

Profile picture for trixie101
trixie101
•

FS COVERED ome think hardly anybody has been infected with HIV from oral sex, but other people think that as many as 3% of infections are due to oral sex, do yu want to be that 3 %

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement