tuscl

How to tell if shes a ROB??

Monday, April 28, 2014 7:31 PM
Any advice on how to tell if a chick is a ROB (Rip Off Bitch) before you reach the VIP/CR?

19 comments

• samsung1
    10 years ago
    Test drive with a single lap dance first.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If her personality makes it believable she works at the DMV by day, she is almost certainly a ROB. You will catch most of them with this rule. The ones who, before the end of the first dance, want to convince you how smart they are (I'm in college / I'm a college grad / I'm a heart surgeon / etc.) are often ROBs. Or in any case a hassle to deal with. (The real college girls and heard surgeons typically talk about it after a few dances.) ROBness is a scale, not a yes/no thing. The 7s can be worse than the 10s, cause it's more likely to blindside you.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If she's pushing for a VIP during a lap dance and the lap dance is nothing to write home about, she might be a ROB.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    (1)She wants prepay in a club where post pay is standard. (2)She pesters you for tips on lap dances. (3)The regulars avoid spending money on her/ignore her. (4)She is mentioned as a ROB in reviews.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If she puts a Glock to your dome and demand a dance, she might be a ROB.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Ask what on the menu and if she is vague, good chance she is a ROB.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    There is a dollar sign where her heart is supposed to be
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    She whines about how slow things are in the club, complains about how little she has made, lets you know that her rent is due, asks you a lot of questions about where you work, hints that she is hungry and wants you to buy her a meal, lies about having no boyfriend and on and on.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Big red flag if she promises a good time in VIP but is rarely tipped when she is on stage. The baby-dolls that deliver usually have a line of pervs waiting to tip them while on stage.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    L.W., wise words. SuperDave, that sounds like the stripper definition of "the 99 percent".
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Illbbaicnl,you are killing me,lol.What is your program?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why the negativity? If they were men, they would be called Bill Gates and Donald Trump.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    The ones who try to up sell you in the VIP. They try to charge extra to touch this or touch that.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Any dancer who says she gives the best dances ever.....doesn't.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I recall my first trip to Mons Venus in Tampa...some naked chick with a decent body comes up and tells me I should get a dance from her. I asked why her? "Cause I'm the best" Guess what....she wasn't by a long shot. Lesson learned that night.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    The non-ROBs want your repeat business and will behave as such. The ROBs will treat you like they are not ever planning on seeing you ever again. For example: if she rolls up to your chair and tries to sit on your lap without any introductions, she is pretty likely a ROB. If you take her for a test drive and she starts mid-song and tries to count it as one song, she is a ROB. If she doesn't seem to be paying attention like asking the same question more than once or not remembering any details from the conversation from a few minutes ago, she is pretty likely a ROB. If you have any doubts about whether or not she wants to see you back in the club, then she is probably a ROB.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good question. I heard RickyBoy will be including a special chapter in the next version of The System on the matter of ROB detection.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    ilbbaicnl: Therein lies my problem. It's the smart ones -- the ones who can hold a great conversation or are knowledgeable about obscure things I'm knowledgeable about -- that I'm most into. I will settle for being a PL, probably for the rest of my life, with these kinds of women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – if she is very good at being a ROB – she will have polished her game enough so it’s not easily detectable. As others may have said – if VIP are the 1st words out of her mouth and she is very pushy about it; those are def ROB tendencies. As others have stated; get a dance from her – if she does not deliver a good dance to your liking or expectations; then I would not expect VIP to meet expectations. Also – don’t discount your strip-club gut/intuition – it can often be right. But – in the end – it is probably impossible to correctly pre-diagnose 100% of the time (or maybe even close). When in doubt; I state I pay at the end – and if the dancer is not cool w/ that and I have my doubts; I pass (I may even show her the $$$ so she’ll know I have the $$$).- one would still have to pay for the room up front; but if I don’t pay her upfront and she does not deliver the services agreed to; I will not pay her and I will eat the room fee but she will not get hers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion