Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

All-Time Most Twisted Name for a Real Porn Flick

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Cirque du Hole-A

Top it.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Flintbones. With Ron Jeremy as Fred Flintbone. Yabba-dabba-screw. Seriously.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Regarding Hiney

I wouldn't have thought that Regarding Henry was a good source for a porno parody. But I would have been wrong. This tale of a dude hit on the head by a box o' dildos that develops an anal fixation is almost as poignant as the source material.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Here are ones I recall: The Sperminator Muffy the Vampire Layer. Bedman and Throbbin Cliff Banger Pocahotass Pulp Friction Flesh Gordon

And a few I found online Ultra Kinky #79: Bowlin in her Colon. Brianna Lee's Red Hot Weinie Roast Titallica: Master of Puppies Throbbin Hood: Prince of Beaves Titty Titty Gang Bang

And my favorite stupid name for a porn movie so far is "Bimbo Bowlers from Buffalo." The opening credits scenes and song is outright campy.

Profile picture for how
how
•

Shaving Ryan's Privates

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement