tuscl

Is it disrespectful to ask for OTC?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
A couple of weeks ago I was getting dances from one of the finest dancers I've ever seen. While she is beautiful and sweet, her dances are somewhat unspectacular. We've really never had that much chemistry either.

We were having a pretty good time this day though. Unexpectedly, I asked her if she would be open to OTC and she enthusiastically responded positively. I dang near fell out of my chair in surprise. We haven't hooked up yet so it might have been SS but I don't think she was BS'ing.

Now, I'm wondering how many outstanding OTC opportunities I missed just because I assumed there was no fucking chance such beauty would do OTC at all.

Is it disrespectful to ask for OTC or is it polite to be offering them the opportunity?

23 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    It's neutral. It's like asking at a restaurant if they have some particular burger or not. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. They certainly won't be offended by your asking. If they do offer it, they will be glad you asked. If not the will have forgotten about it 10 seconds later.

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    You never know if it is SS or not until you get her to the hotel. When they are dodgy about the timing or agree too quickly without pressing you about the particulars ($$$, location, time expectations), it is often SS.

First time OTC can be hard to plan in advance because these girls tend to be flaky, especially with someone who they have never gone out with before. In my experience, first time OTC is best done spontaneously, when she is in the right mindset and hoping to go home with more than she has in her purse at that moment.

If you want to know how serious she is, then press for OTC after her shift or on the next day the next time you visit. If she is serious about earning the cash then she will do it. If she gives you excuses then she is just stringing you along.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Might as well ask what color dancers like.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Green?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Most OTC happen when she says "Can you wait until my work is over?"

You gotta take the conversation there, don't press that yourself, she has to say it.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Green and Blue minimum.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Would you consider it disrespectful if someone came to your job and witnessed you working and making money interacting with customers at your work place and then requested that you leave your work place for free with them? Keep in mind that they did not give you any money or support your business at all. Sometimes sandwich makers give free sandwichs, but how likely would someone get a free sandwich if there was a line out the door of people willing to pay for it?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^I"m pretty sure the OP meant seeing her when she wasn't working, for money. And sandwiches are just sandwiches. If the line is out the door, they are more likely to give out a freebie. Doesn't compare to strippers at all.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    trixxi

A sandwich maker might prefer to make a sandwich in a private kitchen if he's getting paid more for it compared to the restaurant he works at. He also does not have to pay the private kitchen for the privilege of making said sandwich.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    BLT here, please.

Big Larde TITS :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I want my sammich, where is my sammich?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Large
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Big large tits are usually lard. :)
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    thanks hard4dancers
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Patty Melt or Patty McGuire?
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    You're welcome, sweetheart.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Speaking of sandwiches, just had another amazing Reuben, last night.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @trixxi

That's a good point, I would post that thought as a separate discussion. You might have created something interesting, for what's it worth.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Call that the economics of free and non-free sandwich.

Do they have strip clubs in Russia?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Take my order 'cause your body like a carry out

Number one, I'll take two number-threes
    That's a whole lot of you and a side of me

Baby, get my order right, no errors
    I'ma touch you in all the right areas
    I can feed you, you can feed me
    Girl, deliver that to me, come see me

Take my order 'cause your body like a carry out"
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't know if it's disrespectful or not, these girls hear it all the time, so it's probably normal for them. Some of them might take it as a compliment because it means someone finds them attractive enough to want to do OTC with them.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    And some will feel disrespected if you don't..,

Her: "if you don't want to see me outside the club, just say so...(muttering under her breath) guess I'm not good enough for you..,"

You can't win, lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I think that was a rare exception. Normally if girls are down with P4P they will either drop a lot of blatant hints, or just suggest it plainly. If you want to take the initiative, I'd stick with something reasonably tasteful, like "you're so hot, I really wish we could meet up and spend some time alone together".

Me personally, I'll leave it to Captain Kirk to boldly go where no man has gone before. It goes more smoothly with a pro ho than a hobby ho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion