tuscl

Got a dancers number...I think

bruceleeroy
California
Whenever I go to this particular club I always get dances from this one girl. I like her, nice body , small boobs though but everytime I'm with her I have a good time. I haven't done a VIP with her though just a bunch of laps. Well after probably like my 4th or 5th time with her I was like let's meet up sometime if you're down. She asked what I do, if I was LE, and gave me her real name supposedly and then called her cell phone on my phone. Told me to just say her real name and that i seemed nice and just to hit her up.

I'm guessing she wants to do some like extra stuff on the side out side of the club. I'm just wondering now what I should do, what can I expect, common prices for stuff OTC, if this is even a good idea cause I got a gf. Just trying to get peoples opinions.

8 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    You gotta hit that. What the GF doesn't know won't hurt her.

$300 to $400 should be plenty. If she demands more, find another dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    cflock made some good points. I'm going to address his second, third and sixth.

2. It sounds like you're enjoying her company even without any OTC. There's nothing wrong with that, so if you're OK with getting texts telling she's working, at sometimes of hours, then no need to throw her number away or block her. See number 6, though.

3. You might want to temper "explicit", depending on your circumstances. I've had enough success just asking "do you do sex? Outside the club?" that I'm not going to advise you to avoid it, but the club will take exception if someone overhears, and some dancers get upset by it. However, direct requests are *generally* the most reliable, for the reasons stated.

6. If you're serious about this shit, even if you've already given her your real number, go get that TracFone (or Crickett, or StraightTalk, or whatever else might work well in your area) pre-paid phone and pay for it, and your minutes with cash. Lie about, or just decline to give, your name and address. You'll likely need to keep it hidden from you're GF. Beware a Breaking Bad style slip up. :)

Then set up a brand new Google mail account, and activate the Google Voice account that goes with it, and point it at your brand spanking new prepaid phone. Do *not* point it at your real phone. Give her that GV number and block hers on your old one. Make up some bullshit about losing it, or breaking or whatever and wanting to change your number anyway. Then use GV's features (there's and old article here about it) to control when she can bother you.

If you truly are not sure you want to go through with it, wait until you are. You're life might never be the same. And with a GF, unless she's cool with it, you're always gonna be hiding something.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    What is "like extra stuff?" It is either extra stuff it isn't. If it is like extra stuff then it isn't.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Be as explicit as possible as soon as possible. She knows you want to fuck. The longer you put off telling her the harder it will be later on. Just tell her you are hoping for safe intimate time with her. If she doesn't respond knowingly, then walk.

If she does respond positively, instantly talk dates, times and (discreetly) cash.

This shit has some obvious risks and it sounds like you are doing okay with the GF so good luck.

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just remember, whatever you do, you must, and I mean MUST wear a white, three piece, polysester suit if you possibly wanna succeed at a 35% rate.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    At least 50% of the dancers who give you a phone number only want you as regular or the phone calls are never returned. Proceed with care and caution.
    10 years ago
    Go buy some lube your going to need it
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If you have a good thing going with the GF and enjoy getting dances from the stripper lose her number, never call her and be glad you have the GF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion