tuscl

Asian strippers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:53 PM
does anyone know where i could find asian dancers in the new jersey area? any clubs that have one

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Sorry, anyone who knows of Asian dancers tends to keep it to himself. Greedy fucking bastards. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd, Damn right we do! :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Absolutely!!! ;-D
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've worked in Garden Grove, Westminster, and the whole SGV. I've lived in Walnut and Hacienda Heights, right off of Colima Blvd. If you really want Asians, let me know. I can set something up. Only caveat is this-when ICE comes calling, you never heard of me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Well you're in a good state to find Asians. According to the 2010 US Census figures, New Jersey ranks third in Asian population. Hawaii 38,6% California 13% New Jersey 8.3%
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, Florida must be -50%!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto & Clubber-I've worked around Asians so long that I can differentiate between the differences.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is Asian but 1/3 of the country from NJ. @Slick: Yeah me too.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    To be very frank, I don't have a "thing" for just Asian women. I think a better description would be women with an exotic look. Exotic by MY definition. Just so happens Asians fill that said definition perfectly.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lots of Asians in Vegas clubs. Never met an Asian dancer from NJ working Vegas, tho. At least not yet.
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    I'm right there with you on the Asian dancers. My ATF is Filipino. She has a little bit darker skin, the typical long black hair and killer C cups.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My most recent favorite was a Colombian exotic beauty with beautiful long black hair. In the club is was always styled, but in pictures I saw of her outside the club it was straight and even more beautiful. Don't see her any longer. She took a hiatus to travel Europe and came back with a breast re-do. It was terrible. I only saw her a couple of times after she returned, and avoid the club when I see her car. Problem is, that was my main club and she does the afternoons when I would always go.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I use to practice Jiu Jitsu with this Japanese-Brasilian dude. His sisters were the hottest chicks. Just imagine little Japanese hotties, with great asses. They also could kick ass, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion