• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I can wipe my own ass
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I can get out while the gettin's good.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've been known to pleasure myself from time to time.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I can give my truck a lube job
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I can give myself a blow job.
  • gammaray007
    10 years ago
    Seriously, most SC girls give *horrible* HJ's, while they are expert at visual tantalization. After two songs of high-mileage contact I love to whip it out and lube up while the dancer gives me a spread-fingered eyeful of her primo pussy. The last time I did this it mentioned that most girls don't know beans about giving a *good* HJ and my dancer was all, "Ooh! Ooh! Show me the secrets!" I let her practice on me but took over when it was time for business. She was a very good pupil . . .
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    GammarayDude...should have told her that she give shitty HJs but you're sure her BJs are top notch!

Shadow my friend...you're flexible for an older gent. All I can say is "whatever you do behind closed doors ain't no business of mine!"
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Anything related to computers. If you don't have tech smarts nowadays, you're way behind the curve.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've never had anybody light my pilot lights. I handle all my gas appliances. I've laid my own bricks, flagstone, cement, etc. I also had a grampa who was a mason so I have an unfair advantage. I'm no great bricklayer or masa mixer, but I'm good enough.

Speaking of Grampa and bricks, I use to spend many summers with Nono on the job site, helping him and his boys. Good times with Grampa. This is my second summer without the old buzzard. I miss that old man.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Slick.. you made think what great men my dad and grandpa were.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Jeez.."you made me think"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Zipman - Blowing on it is easy. Now sucking on it is out of the question. :)
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Repairing the toilet, installing parts in the computer, fixing electrical sockets and assembling IKEA furniture.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion