tuscl

There are no house fees, in fact you get paid $9 an hour in addition to your tip

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
This is the first time I have actually seen a dancer getting paid by the house.

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

9 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Fending those nasty employee vs contractor suits before they happen?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @VBD - astute observation. The wave of the future perhaps?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Can anyone vouch for the veracity of the reviewer?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You did notice that the reviewer's name is BBBJBecky, n'est-ce pas?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I like the cum based guarantee. Your money back if you don't cum. I'd buy more stuff if it came with that kind of warranty.
    10 years ago
    20 years or so back getting paid by the house was the norm in the New Jersey clubs. They had far fewer dancers. Pay was $15-20 per stage set, which were once per hour.

Far fewer girls than today. This was before these clubs had lap dances. So dancers made $80-120 from the house. Plus whatever stage tips they got, which in those days were more substantial. Another $100 or more.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    At least two area [MO/KS] clubs 'employ' dancers. I've seen dancers timecard in and out and heard that club management deducts taxes [can't verify but nice to know some of our money comes back to us :-)

Both clubs still have some house fees like stage fees on high volume nights; dancers still have tip outs and drink minimums.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not sure – but I believe “BBBJBecky” is/was an alias used by Juice over on SW – doesn’t mean the review is not valid (could have been copied)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    IF BBBJBecky is Juice then he has fabricated 4 reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion