tuscl

PL Part 3: Stripper Version

"Judge Pirro" this morning had on the case of a stripper suing a former roommate for back rent. Supposedly, she met him at a regular bar and took him home where he proceeded to "vomit all over" her home that night. Despite that, he needed a place to stay and she was looking for a border to help pay the bills. He said he would pay her $500 a month out of his student loan once he received it. Three months of no rent followed, and the stripper learned he had "gone to South Beach" on a trip where he banged gals, dealt coke, and paid the bills out of his student loan. She then learned he had served time twice before for dealing coke. She also stated during the 3 months he lived with her, he had 15-20 women over for sex romps ("Your honor there were more panties from other women left at my house than I own.")

She was awarded the full amount she sought. Now whether or not she'll be able to collect ...

3 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    It depends on the state you live in. People on those "Judge Whomever" shows have to sign arbitration agreements. Don't do so and hings are turned over to a bill collector. In the Northeast and upper midwest, "Debtor's Prison" is back. People are doing time for owing money. Texas is anti bill collectors and this is one of many reasons that I'm proud to be in Texas.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Dudester, I believe the debt collection firm mentioned in this report is in Texas, and hires former Texas prison inmates as collectors.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/investigat…

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    LOL...what a moron...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion