tuscl

Tight Pussy

Friday, April 18, 2014 7:04 AM
On the quest for legal tight pussy...so far I've noticed smaller the women is and her ass the tighter her pussy has been and the larger and or larger ass women has had a much looser Virginia... What have you men noticed on finding tight pussycats

19 comments

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    Well that is just plan and simple nature big tuna.... If a woman has a bigger bone structure....ie bigger ass or a bigger woman. her pussy will naturally be bigger. The smaller a woman is the tighter her pussy will be just because of the laws of nature. Now there are always exceptions to this. Now it is what those women can do with the muscles inside the pussy that matters....and if she can grind and grab that dick tight with her pussy is what matters to me!!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Word to my mamma...that's good advice thanks pimp
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've found no consistency at all. I've had spinners with lose pussies and spinners as tight as an ass. Fat girls vary too. My current squeeze could lose a few pounds and is as tight as can be and massages my dick with her pussy muscles, but I've had loose fat girls too that were like fucking a glass of water.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm on the same page as Rockstar.
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    I have found no corelation to the size of a woman to the tightness of her pussy. Two of the tightest pussies I've ever hit, one woman was a short spinner, and the other was almost 6 ft tall and at least 15 pounds overweight. You never know what you're going to get!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    This thread is becoming interesting
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The only constant is if she's into fisting, she BETTER be into anal as well, if you want decent friction.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    What is the attraction to fisting anyways??
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    ? Not sure
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have never found any correlation. I have bigger girl you can't hardly get into and little thing you need to strap a 2 X 4 to your ass to keep from falling in. The best was an average girl that was easy to get into then she clamped down and squeeze you at will and when she came (she was easy to get off) you could not move.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Midgets have tight pussys
  • ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    Back in my college days, I was hitchhiking through Alabama and got a ride from an old black truck driver. He told me that last month he had set up a date with a 14-year-old (note: this is illegal and not recommended). He thought he was going to get some really tight pussy. Looked forward to it for a week. Then, when the time came, "Shiiiiit. She looser than a ten dollah ho."
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    The tightest women I have ever had, have been a 5'10 inch Vietnamese gal, a 5'8" black girl and a 4'8" Swede. The Vietnamese gal was the tightest, followed closely by the Swede. That said, overall I have found that smaller gal is usually tighter than a larger gal.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Nice
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Additionally anyone that is loose as Virginia is beyond loose.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    All pussy is tight to me I have a super dick
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Definitely more important that they have good kegel muscles. Those are the muscles they use to squeeze with. I've had girls with all shapes and sizes, but the ones who know how their own body worked were the most pleasing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion