tuscl

Ranukam reminds me of Alucard

You don't look like such a stud here: https://www.facebook.com/ranukam

Might want to be careful before you start trashing people on the internet. You aren't as anonymous as you think.

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Is Ranukam, aka Alucard second from the left?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey OP... you shouldn't do that
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    First of all hard, that comparison I made was related to how you two kept posting Alucard's personal info here.

Second, if you think I would make my TUSCL username the same as my Facebook, then you're not that bright.

I'm gonna let you in something though. It's a little bit of a inside joke, but I do know that guy, hence that is why my username is ranukam. But if you want to think I'm that guy, that's fine with me, I won't lose any sleep LOL.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Not buying it. I think you're him.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I do not know any personal info about anyone mentioned. was just asking.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't really care that much either. just curious, no insult intended.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I liked ranucam's graduation picture the best. I guess that was before he earned his 6 figure salary and his might big python LOL
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Well looky heeya,I come home from da club and what do my eyes done see.Look like dat dare cat done be out o de bag.Shouldn't fuck with Mother Nature Ranucam.

P.S. How are H4D and I alike?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ you're both friends of Troop?
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I don't know, matching facebook to anonymous names is difficult. Not to mention, facebook could be made by someone with a bunch of pictures... not saying that is the case here - just saying.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    If the glove fits you must admit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion