Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Good News! Shooting at Jewish Center in Kansas!

BonedBrother

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

The anti-defamation league will probably be on my ass for celebrating and like this, but I rather like it when people are on my ass (even if they are Jews and niggers - though I do prefer it if it is my KKK brothers)

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ban the KKK!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Yeah, christ almighty! alutard will go to any lengths it seems in his anti-firearm jihad.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Boned, I get that your post is satirical. But it's still in bad taste.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

didn't know that any jews lived in Kansas. who knew?

Profile picture for RickyBoyDugan
RickyBoyDugan
•

I wonder if any of the bouncers I greased at The Outhouse in Kansas were Jewish?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bonerbreath go suck another dick

Profile picture for Sperrz
Sperrz
•

One word BonedBrother: Disgusting!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My college roommate was born in Overland Park, Kansas. But he wasn't Jewish. I think he was Italian.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

A lot of losers posting here. Scratch a Jew hater and a moron appears.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I have one question: What does this have to do with clubbing or pussy?

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

And another name is added to my growing ignore list.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement