tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill: Pop Tarts Edition

Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:41 AM
Since Slick has been sleeping on the job lately... 1. Miley Cyrus 2. Katy Perry 3. Taylor Swift

26 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    F Katy M Taylor K Miley and then her dad too
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't waste the time or the bullet on them.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If kill em all then fuck their dead bodies while their hearts still pumped blood.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Wow, you guys are in a homicidal mood today, lol
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @motor - I don't know about marrying Taylor. I hear she's very needy, clingy and has a weird personality that drives her lovers away... Now that I think about it, she and I are made for each other, lol
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Katy Perry, to me, is very, very attractive. The other 2 aren't bad looking at all, just not amazing to me. Marry: Perry Fuck: Cyrus Kill: Swift
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm against marriage and murder but I'd fuck the hell out of Taylor.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    God, I hope no one ever posts a M-F-K: Asian Edition
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-Not FMK, but I did post a "who's your favorite Asian weather girl" thread.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I'm with Motorhead- especially with the Perry and Cyrus choices.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I'm with GoVikings, katy perry is sexy. Marry katy perry Fuck Taylor swift Kill Miley Cyrus
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Ditto with chessmaster. I know I can do better than Russell brand. I'd also consider f and m with Taylor Swift.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Easy: Fuck Katy Marry Swift Kill Miley
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Fuck Katy, would love to take her for a spin and play with those big tits. Marry Taylor, I have a preference for tall, slim girls and I would have fun spending her money. Kill Miley, no further discussion required here.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    M&Fuck Taylor; maybe she'll write a song about me. Throw Katy and Miley in the trash. Neither is worth going to jail for.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    M T.Swissle!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Speaking of Pop Tarts, they are some truly late night snacking satisfaction. The plain style but with REAL butter all over the top. Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm good.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, I would like a Asian weather girl that specialized in hurricanes. I figure she would be an expert on blow jobs.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    All-night Fourway, then marry Miley (because she secretly owns and is working America like a stripper) and have Swift write a song about me.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    Shit. I just realized Miley has the body of a 12 yr old boy. Can I keep Katy to be my mistress??
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    F - Taylor M - Katy K - Miley Taylor is the hottest but seems like a truly annoying human being. One night stand then sneak out in the morning. Katy is very hot and I'm not sure I have anything against her other than that she makes crappy Auto-Tuned music and dates douchebags - Russell Brand, John Mayer... Miley - I agree with Doc, I think she is hustling America rather than having a Britney style meltdown. She'd probably be the craziest in bed, but I think she's the least attractive. Just google Miley Cyrus Chicken Cutlet Ass. *shudder*
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    fuck -- sofia vergara marry - kat dennings kill -- all of the kardashians
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Smiley would appear to be in a lot of trouble ....
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The last two are ok but I do not think I would be attracted to Billy Ray's transvestite son Miley.
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    Katy strips! [view link]
  • Doc_Holliday
    10 years ago
    also weirdest boner @ 7:41
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion