tuscl

Papi_Chulo for President!

Papi_Chulo for President! Damn that boy did a fine job of putting reviews together for lots of Atlanta clubs. Just look at his reviews and the nice four sections he has the reviews divided into so you can skip to the section you are interested in. Wish that was standard format for reviews, as lots of the other ones are meaningless dribble.

Oops think he was born outside USA ... so Papi_Chulo for Governor of Florida. His campaign slogan could be "Guaranteed two big ass black booties in every man cave!"

12 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yeah Papi is the man, he writes excellent reviews.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    A Constitutional Amendment?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    He could become president of Cuba. Yes he did a great job and I enjoyed meeting him at Follies. We didn't have to fight over the same dancers. LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    PC!PC!PC!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    He does write great reviews.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I hadn't seen the reviews, and so I read them. I agree Papi's reviews are excellent, and the 4-section organization is very helpful. 90% of TUSCL reviews are crap.

I think I'll vote for Papi for president regardless of where he was born. After all, John McCain was born in Panama, Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and Barack Obama was born in Kenya. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I dig how both PC and Minnow have organized and easy to follow reviews. My reviews seem to have a Cormac Mccarthy-type vibe.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Papi chulo is a very cool guy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Papi! Papi! Papi!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Well – thanks very much for the man-love fellow TUSCLers :)

Yeap – I would not qualify for Prez – but if they ever come up with a federal office for strip clubs – I think I’d make a fine director b/c I’d love my job :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Secretary of Strip Clubs! <--- Clinton would give you run for that job.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Please, let's be formal: Executive Director of the National Office for Gentemen's Entertainment -- Director Ejecutivo de la Oficina Nacional para Entretenimiento de Caballeros.

Or at the very least elect him to whatever entity regulates the clubs in Dade County. The information level in P_C's reviews is outstanding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion