tuscl

Ewww, you came on me

Sunday, April 6, 2014 9:03 PM
At a club known for dancers to try to get the guy off from grinding in the dance room (LDK), a new dancer got pissed at me and went to the bouncer....who said nothing when I walked by him and left the club. Dumb stripper, she missed out on a tip by complaining.

18 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    That's the motto of Stripperweb
  • OhReally
    10 years ago
    Ha, true motorhead. I've read a lot of threads on there.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me, "Please don't come on me." I replied, "Do I look like LDK to you?"
  • OhReally
    10 years ago
    Slick....something I learned about LDKing is you have to want to make it happen. It took me 2 years of clubbing to learn this talent. Anything is better than walking out blueballed. This stripper was really grinding on me, nonstop, and I was wearing sweats. What did she expect to happen?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dumbass
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    her: You told me that you wouldn't cum in my mouth. Me: Sorry. To self LOL.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ldk is the king of cumming on strippers
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    No...LDK does it in his "pants".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Getting some on them is almost unavoidable when getting a HJ. Doncha love those times when it shoots 3 feet. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You’re in the sex business – wtf? It’s like being a surgeon and complaining the patient is bleeding – wtf? Some of these hos feel so f’ing entitled as if the damn world has to revolve around them and their specific preferences – in their minds they want to “turn you on” and get ALL your $$$ but they don’t want you to get “too turned on” – bitch you are naked and grinding on me simulating sex – wtf do you expect?
  • OhReally
    10 years ago
    LDK....I had sweats on with my dick flipped up. When I came, the head popped out a little and I couldn't get my shirt to cover it on time. I think it shot on her leg. Papi...that reply is perfect. She ain't making money unless I'm really turned on, and I'm the biggest ass in the world to her now because she knew how to grind. I wonder if I was her first splash during a dance, cuz she seemed new to stripping.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Sex is messy - deal with it! I totally understand the beef when there is no applied friction, or the customer self manipulates during a performance, but otherwise - Shut Up! I have not had OhReally's specific situation, but sex and simulated sex is not designed to show no signs at all. I love the studs that suggest weakness when DNA becomes expressive after direct stimulation of 5-30 minutes. They of course are the real men - yawn!
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I have had this happen a number of times and I offer a few suggestions to ease the dancer. Bring a few napkins or tissues or even a few sheets of TP in your pocket. Wipe up your own loving spoonful like a man, even "cleaning" the mess off of the dancer. Or be willing to walk out with some stains on your pants. Keep the dancer's perspective that she wants to seem approachable to new customers; not some chick with mulitple guy's semen all over her hair / body / dancer outfit. Also if you have a dancer like this treat her kindly; like extra special random acts of kindess. Gifts, tips, not always just ocasionally go a long way.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Ironically, I didn't even think about that but Trixxi makes a good point. I would be kinda grossed out if I found out some stripper had nut on her ass from some guy who couldn't at least keep it in his pants. If your going to do that you should be ok with it being in your pants and NOT on the girl who has to put her ass on somebody else after that.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    strippers that get scummed on the ass-what can I tell you-it's an occupational hazard.
  • OhReally
    10 years ago
    Trixxi, I would of gladly wiped it off the dancer if she didn't get up and zoom out of the dance room to complain to the bouncer. It got all over me that time and every time I LDK, but I just leave the club. I tip dancers if they get me off in 3 songs or less, but @20 a song I won't tip if we do 4 or more. Remember, a lot of dancers have a 3 dance rule where they don't try until the 3rd song. Some stretch it out even more than that.
  • OhReally
    10 years ago
    Thanks for your input Trixxi, interesting to hear a strippers side to it Lol rattdog
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    The only one who complained was a ROB and it was really about her thinking the tip I gave her was too small ($20). Every other girl was either trying to make me cum or acted like it was no big deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion