Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Just for fun

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I saw a picture of a baby hippopotamus. It looks like a cross between an armadillo and a dog

Lol.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

My Tia Lupe has a stuffed armadillo in her living room. Don't ask.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Motor, how did you come across that pic?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I had a problem with armadillos digging holes in my yard last year. I called my lawn care people and they came out and sprayed the lawn with a poison that kills the grubs that the armadillos feed on. Bye bye armadillos for $85.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I've heard they are very tasty. Might have really cut your food budget (more for clubbing) had you just cooked the suckers!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Just dont start wearing your armadillo helmet and telling people it is protecting you from mind reading alians

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Aren't armadillo's like raccoons and rats.. carry every disease know to man.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Tired,

No STD's so you can f&^% them. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•
Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

So, no STD's but I guess your dick could fall off. :(

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@CrazyJoe: Of course everyone knows that plain armadillo armor won't block alien mind control waves. You have to cover it with a layer of aluminum foil!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

When I lived in San Antonio, I heard stories about armadillos digging up yards. I asked a Texan how you got rid of them. The Texan looked at me incredulously and said, "You just shoot them!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement