tuscl

Headed to Minneapolis!

drevil19
Michigan
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:56 PM
This Detroit boy is headed to Minneapolis MN this weekend! Any suggestions on the clubs to visit or not visit! We all know what happens in the Detroit clubs what do you get in Minny! Any tips are greatly appreciated!!

15 comments

• scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Bahahahaha! Don't bother. It all sucks in Minnesnowta.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Stay in Detroit? :)
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    That bad?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    What do you get in Minny? COLD!!!!!! LOL
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    This is not re-assuring!! Help!
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Well....you won't get what you do in D-town. But read the reviews. King Of Diamonds you get $10 table dances....but one way light contact. Dream girls.... you can get a good grind but very limited two way contact. If you are looking for OTC or a P4P....hit back page. That is what it is like in MN. SUCKS ASS
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    i was in Minneapolis recently and based upon past experiences I decided it wasn't worth the effort so I stayed in the hotel rather than going to a club. But, if you must go, King of D. is the only reasonable choice. It's a decent drive from downtown but the downtown clubs suck so you really have no choice and you need a rental car probably. King of D. is an eye candy kind of place. There are usually some decent looking girls and its nude, but no significant contact. You might want to get a few $10 air dances with the one you love, but don't pay for anything more. The contact is severely limited and not worth it.
  • privatedance
    10 years ago
    Have been to Minneapolis and to the downtown clubs several times. Honestly, they're a complete waste of time. You're better off saving your money for clubs in a different city.
  • JackKash
    10 years ago
    I was there May 2012. I had a good time at Downtown Cabaret. Rick's had just taken over the management of the place. The way things change in the business, couldn't say it's the same.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    You might want to PM Silkypants. He lives in the Minneapolis area, but he goes to other cities like Detroit for clubbing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    TUSCLer “silkypants” from Minneapolis: [view link]
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    When it comes to strip clubs, there aren't many US cities that come close to Detroit in terms of options and fun. So most cities, especially Minneapolis, will seem like a PG-13 experience when compared to Detroit. My suggestion, arrive early at the Detroit airport for your departure flight and stay late after your return flight-- plenty of good clubs near the airport (Landing Strip, Flight Club, Bogarts).
  • drevil19
    10 years ago
    Thanks electron. I know the Detroit area since I live there. I know this minny trip will be a dud. Oh well!!
  • bubbaloo
    10 years ago
    Minnesota is what you get when there are too many Liberal Scandinavian Lutherans. They vote like liberals - giving everything away to anyone that begs for it. But still are religious and concerned with everything anybody does, especially if they do not approve. As a point- Minnesota is Liberal in the worst way- never liberal about the fun stuff. Expect no extras, bouncers and cameras everywhere. Have fun.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    KoD is out in the suburbs. Folks only like it because it has the cheap neighborhood bar feel with somewhat attractive nude women. Good dances and maybe even extras can be had in downtown Minny if you are a high roller with game. Unfortunately that rules out most of you bwhaha...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion