tuscl

anybody know any muscular female dancers?

anybody seen any good ones? I love fitness competitors, figure competitors and female bodybuilders...also gymnasts with great physiques

not your normal request...but I'd appreciate any good tips

8 comments

• themailman
    19 years ago
    Seems like the most muscular dancers I've seen were African-American...In the Memphis area.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    shadowcat,
    after posting about Josyln, I found out that Fantasy Ranch in LB has closed. Alot of the girls that worked there are now fanning out to nearby areas to get work, like Fritz in Bellflower, and Sugarwalls, a new club in LB.
    Haven't been to Sugarwalls yet, but zbone's review looks interesting. One of these days I gotta check it out and report back on the state of SC's in the greater LB area.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Crystal City Restaurant in Virginia used to have (and maybe still does) several girls who were obviously gymnasts, very muscular and athletic. Some of the things they did on the pole were amazing. They actually didn't do much for me, I like a girl who is a little more feminine. But if you like that sort of thing, check out CCR next time you're in the DC area. It's not a bad place unless you're looking for private dances, there are none.
  • billdo75
    19 years ago
    In Denver, CO at Shotgun Willie's there was a muscular female dancer. I haven't been there in a couple years, but she always happened to be there when I was. Give her a tip and she'd give a quick shoulder rub and she would really grind it out. I would be sore for the rest of the night, but it was that good sore. Oh, and SWs is a topless club, but she was also willing to unveil the kitty during a private dance ;)
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I seem to recall once that there was a competitive bodybuilder who was a feature dancer who appeared at one of the clubs near me, but I don't recall her name. As for real dancers, I once had a chick who was a competitive rower give me a lapdance, but that was years ago.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Joslyn in L.A. Body builder, fitness trainer, & awesome dancer.
    I think she is at the Fantasy Ranch in Long Beach, if it hasn't closed down.
    She once told me that if her parents ever realized just how she was utilizing all of those gymnastic lessons she took as a teen, they would freak out.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Go to Chat for Platinum Plus, Columbia, SC and post your request to Shadowcat-he can send you a website that has photos of the dancers you might be looking for.
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    Vicki at the JetStrip in Lennox.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion