tuscl

Blow Jobs Are Overrated

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Blow jobs are overrated. I have found that having an interesting conversation with a dancer is far more satisfying than sloppy, wet oral sex. Talking to a dancer forms an emotional connection, and I am willing to pay more for this type of intimacy than for the cheap thrill of a dancer sucking my dick.

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Blow darts are overrated. That goes double for ninja stars. When I was a kid, I saw my Tio Irmo gored by a bull. He survived. If a 2,000 lb bull with foot long horns can't kill you, what the fuck are some ninja stars gonna do? Annoy you? And I don't wanna hear shit about poison tips.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Did your account get hacked along with Clubber's? You guys posting weird stuff!
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "The first of April, some do say/ Is set apart for All Fool's day;/ But why the people call it so/ Nor I, nor they themselves, do know,/ But on this day are people sent/ On purpose for pure merriment." - Poor Robin's Almanac, 1790.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Evan just talking to strippers is disgusting. I'm never going to another strip club.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    I don't know what's gotten into you guys, but I plan to have a great time at the club today.

I'll get some cash from the ATM, call all the dancers "babe," then wait two hours for my CF to show up. Hell, I may even stay out until 2 AM
  • G2
    11 years ago
    Juice ! Juice ! Juice!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have only one thing to say about BJ's "A good one is great a bad one ain't bad!!"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    And Twinks are underrated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ 229:

Please don’t forget “the art of conversation”
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BJs are more of an art than a science – any chick can do them – but only a few can do them really well.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Blow jobs blow

Suck jobs suck
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    April fools!!!!!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    God, I'll be glad when this day is over!

Even though I got a good one over on my therapist when I went in for shoulder therapy. She came in and I was clutching my arm. She asjed what was wrong. I told her I had no feeling and could barely move it. Concern was all over her! I then asked her what day it was, Her reply, Tuesday." I said the date. Her reply, April , oh I'll get you".

Lesson learned, never pull a joke on someone getting ready to use electrical stimulation, joint manipulation, and "massage" on you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion