tuscl

CF wants a date?!?!?!?!

dutchman2000
Oklahoma
Sunday, March 30, 2014 5:46 PM
How common is it for dancer to flat out proposition you for OTC? with prices and everything? Non-extras bikini club to boot. But she want's dinner/movie etc as well. What are chances of her being undercover LE? Doubt it, but just unprepared. I'm kind of new at clubbing. While I'd love to hang out with her, don't know that Ill can be funding any funny business..

20 comments

• ButterMan
    10 years ago
    It's not very common but it has happened before.
  • Sowhatt
    10 years ago
    Wanting to have dinner and see a movie before hand doesn't set off my LEO radar
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    IME, if they want dinner/movie first good chance they are ROBs. Not that you won't get anything, but usually the good ones will want to skip all that non-sense and get straight to business.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I get it alot. Have never had any problems so far.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Tomorrow night plans for dinner and shopping at the Mall. Then back to my hotel. Makes it almost normal.
  • dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    Thanks for comments. Sounds like fun seeing how/if it plays out. Just like gambling I guess, don't wager anything you aren't willing to lose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In the 2+ years of being on the TUSCL discussion board almost daily – I’ve never heard anyone being “busted” by an undercover LE dancer. Most likely you may be dealing w/ an aggressive “business woman” – as one dancer on TUSCL once posted – “strippers don’t do anything for free”. Worst case scenario is that she may be trying to shake you down for as much as po$$ible – she may want compensation for the “date”/her-time in addition to FS – or she may be trying to play you by getting you to pay her for just the “date” and then she may make some phony excuse to get out of FS.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I never had a dancer trying to get money and go to dinner and a movie. As far as wanting to hook up for sex, it used to be very rare, now it's just once in a blue moon or maybe once every two years.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    One of my favorites suggested dating and or dinner or something. I took that as a sign she wanted me to be a boyfriend. I wasn't ready to go there. I just wanted to have fun. She told me she didn't have any boyfriend even though she said she had kids. One of my first favorites I had already been seeing at her house. When I told her I had an job interview in her town she was hoping I got the job. then she said she could come over and dance for me every day. I mistook what she meant by that. Talk about a dancer that really likes you, every day? I was thinking I wouldn't be able to afford her.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Dancers definitely proposition OTC. No big deal, nothing to worry about. It doesn't mean anything about her wanting you to be her boyfriend either, just business. "What are chances of her being undercover LE?" You're thinking this woman went to school, the police academy, is highly trained and is getting paid a boatload plus unbelievably sweet retirement benefits, and someone thinks it would be a good idea for her to go undercover at a stripclub, shaking her ass in a g-string, to address the horrific crime of strippers propositioning strip club patrons? I'd love to live in your town, if your police department has so little to do :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My first OTC was when my ATF asked me if I knew what OTC was, and if would be interested. Um...yeah!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Only time I've been outside the club was with my ATF. The first time, she asked me to go with her when she wanted to purchase a new truck. I think she just wanted someone to watch over her, as the car sharks, seeing her come in alone, would go into a feeding frenzy!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: That's happened to me too! Being a car guy, I've gone with a few women to the dealership, but for repairs, not a purchase. You take the car in for brakes and they'll try and replace the whole front end if you don't stand up to them.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock, What I really like was the first interaction in the dealership with a salesman. He comes to me and I told him that I just along with her, referring to my lovely Asian ATF. Somewhere along the line he mention me as her father. She corrected him as she took my arm and gave me a kiss on the cheek, by saying, "Oh, he is not my father." DAMN, that felt good! :)
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    ^nice!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Clubber! Nice!!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I loved going out with her. She always drew attention from the guys and I just ate it up. I think she enjoyed it as well. Thing is, I was never a sugar daddy or anything like that. Some times she would buy when we went out to eat. Usually when she asked me to come along with her. I bought her gifts, she bought them for me, so it was not the SD/SB relationship. Typing this really makes me miss those times! She is still around and I hear about her now and then, but can't ask much as I do not need to raise red flags.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    In my experience, if they're looking for a dinner/date, they're either inexperienced or looking for a boyfriend and using OTC as an initial way in. This is especially the case if they're single, over 30 and have kids. They're looking for an exit, and you're not the only guy they're trying out. Just my 2 cents.
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    I agree. It seems that within the past 2 years, many strippers are looking for OTC that leads to them wanting a relationship. Now, if you can get past the money requests, daddy issues, and head games....you're in great shape! I've only had one who walked away from stripping, only to return a year later. Have fun, but keep them at arms length.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Stenton1, if you keep them at arm's length, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of OTC? Or are you incredibly well endowed? :+)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion