tuscl

Dancer reasons for not doing FS

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, March 29, 2014 3:22 PM
I had to start this thread because I just heard a new one today. A dancer told me that she can't do FS in VIP because she is not on birth control and if her boy friend smells rubber in her pussy, he will kill her. Got any more?

20 comments

• mjx01
    10 years ago
    and he's not going to notice the sloppy seconds ???
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me that she could give blow jobs all day long but she won't do FS ITC. Her reason was that she wanted to save something sexual for herself. I can dig that.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Smells like teen spirit
  • HitMan9
    10 years ago
    I was told she only fucks young large black dick
  • HitMan9
    10 years ago
    It was to bad I had $450 in my pocket
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Hitman-I heard that you almost had the hottest chick in the club but HBK stole her away. Nothing but that Sweet Chin Music, baby.
  • Travis833
    10 years ago
    If it's follies be thankful. I read on another site a reviewer stated that while getting dances he was told they have cameras in the VIP rooms now.
  • HitMan9
    10 years ago
    Slick I could had be the best she ever had
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    @slickspic and hitman9- sounds like a screwjob to me...was the club in Montreal?
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    A dancer told me that she had been doing so many extras that her pussy was tired and she needed to get it back in shape before doing any more FS. BS? Maybe not, it was at a club that was notorious for extras, Bogarts in Michigan.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me she promised to fuck her BF when she got home & she was afraid she'd be all stretched out if she fucked me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    travis - I doubt that. I do know that there is one aimed at the emergency exit. Dancer told me to smile for the camera and I did and gave them a friendly wave.
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    Interesting how the topic led to references of HBK, Bret Hart, and the Montreal screwjob. Wonder how many on here have any idea what that is all about. Not many, I suspect.
  • LoveTheLadies
    10 years ago
    Vince screwed Bret! I loved how after the match Bret spit on Vince threw a TV monitor wrote WCW in the air then punched Vince in the locker room.
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    most just say that "I don't do that". may be giving hj and bj, but save the hole for SO
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me that she has no problem with extras, even full service, she just happens to be extremely selective about who can have it. I guess I didn't make her list.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    [view link] I know this thread is old but I thought this gem was hilarious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Nice find chessmaster – I wonder if the SW OP got banned from SW for “cross-posting” (since they seem to have so many shitty rules over there).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    More and more I’m thinking those SW dancers over there are the fuglies who have a hard time making $$$ and thus why they are always complaining. That one gal “Melonie” is the only that usually keeps it real and unemotional – sometimes I wonder if she is a guy posing as a dancer b/c she makes sense and tells like it is rather than how the SW drama queens wish it would be.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Mother Nature. Happened to me on the same night with two different ladies that I've had fun with before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion