tuscl

Ahh Suki Suki-Asian News Babes

Friday, March 28, 2014 7:57 AM
Well hello there and a Happy Friday to all. Your brother Slick is feeling mighty good today. Even though work was not too pleasant last night, I'll live. Not only will I live, I'll live for some sweet Sukiaki. I've got a hankering for some Asian Persuasion right about now. Luckily, I get to watch some sexy, sloe-eyed dames on the news. Elita Loresca [view link] Sharon Tay [view link] Julie Chang [view link] Mia Lee [view link] I have no favorites but I'd like to know if any of y'all do from this list. If there are other amazing Asian news ladies that you'd like to talk about, by all means, feel free.

6 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I apologize for the shitty links.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Melissa Lee from MSNBC is hot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Slick must be watching the news, drinking coffee and dreaming about dances from all tha hot LA news ladies. Nice way to clear your head
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Slick, I well remember Sharon Tay from my L.A. days on KTLA. I see she's on KCBS/KCAL, now. I wonder how recent those pics are of her. The one showing KCBS/KCAL would have to be after 2007, when she started there. She would have been age 41 that year. She's still hot !!!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    We certainly do have some FINE eye candy giving us the latest horrific LA news/weather/traffic reports. I guess the stations figure that with news as bad as we usually have, at least they can soften the shock by having it delivered by hot dames. My latest latina lust is weather gal Vera Jimenez. Yum.
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    I'm with you Slick. I like the Asian women also. Specifically Filipinos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion