tuscl

juice

crazyjoe
Colorado
He must have went nutty today. I had a busy day and just started reading some of the discussions. It seems like all of his comments were deleted today. Founder must have kicked his ass.

11 comments

• steve229
    11 years ago

"...and The Founder did smite the comments of the iniquitous, and wipe them off the face of the board, forever..."
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    The original juicebox69 went to far on his posts & comments. That's why he got kicked off
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juice my brother, you know I find most of your antics frickin' HI-LAR-EEE-OUS. But seriously dude...you need to follow Nancy Reagan's advice the next time your dealer comes to the door tryin' to sell speed or coke (unless the coke refers to Coca-Cola...personally, I'm a Pepsi guy but you're allowed to have Coca-Cola).

If you want to post after taking a lot of drugs limit the posting to after weed, acid, DMT, DXM, shrooms, or Molly. All of those drugs are better for you than speed, coke, or opiates. I'm worried 'bout you bro.
  • chessmaster
    11 years ago
    Yeah dude was on something yesterday. I was wondering how long he would get away with it. This board is in dire need of some moderators.
  • chessmaster
    11 years ago
    Yeah dude was on something yesterday. I was wondering how long he would get away with it. This board is in dire need of some moderators.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Altard wantz 2 b a modratr !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I seriously believe Juice needs to be locked up in a mental facility.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Rancan stik wit wa cha no ! Lion bout yo sex lyfe !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion