tuscl

Strip joint in Pomona, ca

Monday, March 24, 2014 10:38 PM
Has the ugliest, grossest fat girls I have ever seen. Wow. They have no hiring standards. I wish you guys could see this right now. These girls are like 5's. Even spotted a 4

18 comments

• Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    But literally, I'm the small fish. These girls are fat.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    That means more customers & money for you. Win-win.
  • Leonard313
    10 years ago
    Yeah, Pomona, Inland Empire…girl physical appearance drops a great deal outside of LA and Orange county.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Careful DG, you might be talking about some of SlickSpic's favs
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    PMOY Jaclyn Swedberg-Chino Hills,CA. She's my avatar. IE BITCHES!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The L.A. County fair is held in Pomona. You can go there to see pigs. :)
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I'm packing my bags right now I love fucking dem kind of hookers ! They are cheaper and have more cushion for my passion
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Gal, it's great to get a dancer's view of clubs. But don't hold back. Say what you really think.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Maybe you *might* disagree ... but OTOH if those girls were making money and the customers were happy, WHO CARES??
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Pomona: Look up Cappy. He's retired there
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Pomona? Strip Joint? Dang DG you be slummin'.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Our Father, Who Art In Heaven Quik Gave Me A Beat Now Pomona's On The Set Quit Your Whining, Why You Bullshitting! Get That Money, Why You Bullshitting! Now I'd Never Hit A Woman, Naw But I'd I Smack The Shit Out Of A Bitch Why You Bullshitting! -Suga Free, "Why You Bullshitting" 1996
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I will never go back there. Ick. And yeah the girls were making money. A whole ten dollars for sucking dick! So for those of you looking for extras, that's the place. I high tailed it the hell out of that dirty establishment. I saw an overweight (no , not curvy ) girl pouring a bag of chips down her throat on the floor with about 3 customers there. No entertaining stage, no girls on the pole, just girls sorta swaying their hips and trying to look sexy. Not my style. Back to Bare elegance for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh, a fat chick deep throating doritos, just thinking about it made be cream in my fruit of looms.
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    Empty calories make me go from six to midnight.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    sometimes you have to try a new club to realize how good your previous club is. i think in the strip club world finding a club where you make good money consistently at and where you are also comfortable is rare. i think its partly illusion that some clubs are better money than others because even just one spender can decide to be incredibly generous with a particular dancer, and every club has its high and low moments. best of luck on your path :)
  • inno123
    10 years ago
    It used to be a good deal, but always had trouble competing with the COI clubs not far away. Lately Bare N Legal has come up from obscurity in Pomona with a lot of billboard advertising and may be stealing dancers and customers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I agree INNO, the Strip Joint has seen it's better days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion