tuscl

Would you have told her

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review:

“… Saw a stuuning Latin chick going by Wendy. Drop dead freaking gorgeous. I knew my plans for the evening were set. Got a side of the stage dance with mileage but the skanky odor was almost nauseating. After the stage rounds she jumped in my lap and I couldn't get her to leave fast enough. Damnable shame a girl that looks that good could smell that bad …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=21…

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Depends if I felt like helping her out or not. If I just wanted to get rid of her fast, probably not.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I would fuck the shit turds out her ass that's how old juicy would help then she could suck on my Dick and have shit breath for the next guy
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol...i actualy ran into this problem once I said nothing I just passed on the dances and extras and got me another girl that bathed that day lol
  • steve229
    10 years ago

"Wendy, Wendy what went wrong?
    Oh, so wrong"
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Try waking up with one.Down the same lines as "Does this dress make me look fat"?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Tough call. Either way it won't end well for one of you. Even as a woman I don't know if I would be able to tell a dancer about her bad hygiene....I'd probably do like the reviewer did and get the hell away from her as fast as possible.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I'd like to say I would tell her but it really depends upon multiple factors.

I have told a current fav to go freshen up before we made a run to VIP. She had just returned from a smoke break and I made sure she knew I was not going to put up with it. She returned shortly smelling fresh and clean.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    skanky odor is major turn off. Get away from her. If it is that bad, could indicate a problem that you do not want.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    No, there is no upside. She's not exactly going to build a statue in your honor for telling her that she stinks. Best just to quietly move on.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I concur with Lopaw n Rick. It's a Catch-22. I've been in that same predicament. Exit, stage left.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Damn right I would tell her about her stink. Being mostly a road warrior my SC time is precious, much too precious to be wasted on a stinky dancer or worrying about the consequences of being the asshole who let the cat out of the bag.

Remember the story of the emperor with no clothes and the little boy who made note of the fact?..........somebody has to tell the truth sooner or later.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Ran across that once in Mexico. Tried to tell her, but seems "stinko" isn't a Spanish word.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had that happen once with a smoking hot asian. She didnt have body odor. I didnt smell anything bad until she undressed for a dance and her pussy stank bad. I had agreed to a 3 song set but couldnt do it. I suffered thru one then excused myself. She was very sweet and I wonder if I should have said anything. After that she always asked me why I wouldn't dance with her on later visits to that club. Farmerart has a good point about the emporer with no clothes
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    My default reaction would be not to say anything – but I’d be tempted to tell her for her sake and hustle/business – she may not be aware she is losing out on business (although I have never told a dancer she stinks whether it’s the cuchie or her breath or anything else)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I've told em they stink. Seems it is they really hate ya, or like most, thank ya. Specially if couched in money making words.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Latno esscargo stank got nuthn on African escargo stank ! I azzfuk al ov dem n letz dem suk my dick laterz!
  • wallanon
    10 years ago
    I didn't tell them. Cut the time short and moved on. Was rare, but I went through a lot of clubs and dancers and nobody bats 1.000. If I wound up in action with a dancer who didn't pass the smell test it was my fault. Not as if I was forced to let her work on me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion