tuscl

Auditioning at a new club tonight.

Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:37 PM
Im sick of everyone at my club so I'm moving to a new club near LA. Wish me luck!

21 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Good luck Dancinggirl! Hope you knock all those PLs dead, or at least seriously wounded in the wallets.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Dancinggal....what do they do that you're sick of or that pisses you off?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Wishing luck to Dancinggal! LUCK!!!
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Thanks, ATAC :)! GV , basically last night was just the last straw. But I have a couple reasons. 1) The girls are low class compared to other clubs I've worked in. I've been getting a lot of my stuff stolen. Even odd things like toothpaste and deodorant? Too many ridiculously trashy stuff going on. There's three pregnant girls at my club now, who I've sen two of the three still drinking and doing coke? What?! 2) DJ that is innappropriate who works most of my shifts and management will not handle it despite mutiple complaints from many girls. 3) Bouncers who do not protect me. A drunk guy came in about a week ago and demanded I give him 2 dances for the price of one despite that we were not running that special at the moment. He finally said okay to the one full priced dance, then we did the dance. (I collected payment before). He was upset that he didn't get extras (DURING A 20 DOLLAR DANCE), then told me he wanted his money back. He started yelling at me, I remained calm and polite and told him i already did the dance and the money was non refundable. He talked to the bouncer and the bouncer told me to give the money back. The guy SHOVED me infront of the bouncer so the bouncer told him to leave. He leaves. Ten minutes later I see him back at the entrance with the same bouncer and is allowed back in. I was on stage shortly after and the same guy (must not have remembered the incident) came and sat at my tip rail and tipped me. It was so uncomfortable. 4) Last night it was really slow and I needed a break to go eat. I tried to ask the manager and he said "not now" . Twenty minutes later I asked again. He said "you can go in ten minutes". So ten minutes later I asked the door guy to walk me out. He walkied the manager and no reply. He said "it's fine I'll just walk you out". I go, am gone ten minutes and bring my food back to the club to eat it. As soon as I walk in the door the manager says "follow me to the office" like I'm some juvenile delinquent. Then he says "I'm sending you home tonight because you left before I confirmed it was okay" I tried to explain and tell him what happened, he didn't listen. He said "pack your shit up and cash out". Keep in mind, management has never had ANY issues with me. I have never been in any drama with other girls, I make the club a lot of money and always tip everyone , including the managers, a lot of money. Then he told the bouncer not even to walk me out. I left with 20$, which didn't even cover the gas it took to get there. It was so upsetting. So I just decide it's against my best interests to work there.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    PM me do I can visit you at your new club. Never got the chance at your current club.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Oh man, that sucks.
  • dutchman2000
    10 years ago
    best of luck. Nothing much worse than a big head A------e in charge!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Your old club's loss is your new club's gain!
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    Sounds like your bouncer needs to be ass-raped by a big bear gay guy wearing lots of leather. That'll teach him not to make little girls give their candy back.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Good luck!
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Got to be better luck than the old place!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good luck dg
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Don't expect too much in the way of improvement in your new club. I've seen far more bouncers and managers of the type you describe above than I have of the human type. Just sayin...
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Well shit chick,if that's your ass in your pic,rock on with your tampon.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    People who give a specific time, aka 10 minutes, need to stick by what they say or eat crow in my opinion.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A favorite of mine last night asked if I wanted a dance. I said in 2 minutes. She said fine, she will com back. I was thinking really? She can't wait a minute or two? Another favorite of mine was on stage and I wanted to watch her until she got off which turned out only to be about 1 minute. I left the club a few minutes later. I'm not going to stick around for someone who can't wait 2 minutes. I meant 2 minutes or less, not the typical phrase a couple of minutes. If she asks later, I'll let her know I literally meant about 2 minutes. I do not give a specific time if I do not mean what I say.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently a few people do not mean what they say, either it's now or ok, or they mean to check back later irregardless of the time they specified. I think we both got hit with people with this stupid thinking that if you specify a specific time in minutes, then in a strip club it means just check back later. That's not the way I operate. Except for the phrases a couple of minutes, a common phrase, and maybe later. a couple of minutes could be several. However 2 minutes is more specific. It looks like the best way to communicate is to spell it out. I wanted to wait for the dancer on stage to finish her song. It was no big deal in my case though.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    @DG, that really sucks big time. If I shoved a dancer in front of a bouncer I would expect to have my ass kicked to the point of needing an ER visit. Any club not protecting their dancers is one I would (if I knew about it) stop visiting. Good luck.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Soooooo DG.......how'd it go last night?
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Are you white or appear white? Not trying to be racist but the clubs in LA with the least minorities working tend to be the most dancer friendly.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I posted about my audition for those who were wonderjng
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion