tuscl

OT: Breaking Bad and The Walking DeadI

Saturday, March 22, 2014 2:27 PM
I was just thinking that Breaking Bad was the best thing I ever saw on TV. Especially the last episode. Especially the machine gun in the trunk scene. And the Badfinger song at the end. Meanwhile The Walking Dead is turning into an endless "Days of our Lives" drama.

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yea bitch!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Since they left the prison, I think The Walking Dead is the best since season 1
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    Walking Dead is amazing! What you are referring to is called "character development". I was having a hard time giving a fuck about anyone other than Rick, Carl, and Daryl until the last couple episodes.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I agree with this bitch ^^^
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Breaking Bad was fantastic. Walking Dead isn't. I really wanted to love Walking Dead. I tried so hard. Zombies have always been my favorite monsters. And I was a fan of the comic book on which Walking Dead is based. But it has soooo many problems. The pacing on Season 1 was weird. And Season 2 was glacial, not getting any momentum or packing any punch until that one moment midseason. You know the one. I hoped the show had found its footing and I was optimistic, and I kept watching it. But I finally have up in the middle of season 3. The show was improving, but too little too late. There are so many better shows out there. I think the first season of True Detective, which is a self contained story arc that ended, is one of the most special things I've ever seen. Mad Men is great. Boardwalk Empire is a show that keeps getting better and I thought this last season knocked the cover off the ball. And we'll see if it can keep it up, but the quality and consistency of House of Cards on Netflix amazes me episode after episode.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    ^ Walking Dead doesn't really get good until the middle of Season 3! I want to start True Detective or Breaking Bad next, I just finished up the Borgias.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I just finished up another episode of Scooby Doo. You, know, the one with the Harlem Globetrotters as guest stars. That Shaggy, boy is he something.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Clear a day or two in your calendar if you decide to start watching Breaking Bad. I can't tell you how many people I know ended up binge-watching that show on Netflix. I haven't watched any episodes of The Borgias, but I could only hope to be as gravely and stately as Jeremy Irons when I'm his age.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Walking Dead doesn't really get good until the middle of Season 3" Interesting take on it. I thought Season 1 was great. And the season one finale (TS-19) at the CDC remains the best episode of the series. I've absolutely loved the last few episodes. Intense and gripping.
  • Leonard313
    10 years ago
    Loved Breaking Bad. Almost cried when it ended. Tried to watch the Walking Dead over New Years when they had the marathon. Made it through 2 seasons then it just gave me a headache and was rather boring.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I almost cried when Fred unveiled the swamp monster as Old Man Withers from down by the docks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion