tuscl

21Mar2014 Clubbing

Saturday, March 22, 2014 8:42 AM
Around 5:00PM I was at the east side of Portland in one of dives eating steak and drinking PBR. The food was definitely good but dancer selection of about 6 to 9 dancers with about two three noticeable pretty looking faces. At about 8:00PM, I left the dive and went to visit dancer B who was busy. She wasn't expecting me to show up as there wasn't any mention of me paying a visit. She took care of me while I was there. Had a good convo, said she would like me to accompany her next week doing some fun at the mall. I just gave her a sort of OK smile. Left the premises around 10:00PM. Drove to the west side of the city to basically start the weekend clubbing. The goal was to just chill and watch, say no every offer coming my way. I got in the club, sat at the farthest table I can find, the waitress greeted me right away and off she went to get my beer. While I was enjoying my night, the first dancer sat next to me, we had a short convo ending with a bad sendaway, she asked me to dance in the first five minutes and she got no right away. Second dancer sat next and again she asked me for a dance and politely said no to her, she went on her way. I noticed the blond dancer was not texting me, I sent one line and she texted me back with a flak of angry replies of which my only reply was "My bad." She texted back saying "You ditched me for that girl, you chose her instead of me. Prove to me you are sincere and will hang out with me tomorrow." Now, the third dancer came and sat, and from the way she played it she was definitely watching from a distance, it went on like this: "Would you like to try $10 off on the first dance? We could try it on the $20 area." "Wow, you just took me back to Tucson Arizona with that price." "Really? I've never been to Tucson." "Yeah, I was there 16 months ago, the clubs were fun down there. $7 floor dance, how awesome is that?" "I've only been to west coast mostly WA, OR and CA. So are you getting a $10 dance?" "Well, I would like to get one dance, but it will look like paying $10 for one dance sounds too cheap, I will pay you $20 just for one only." "Let's go then." She took my hand and we walked to the lapdance area. It was already 12:30AM when we entered the area, the first song started and she was just like any other dancer going for the money, until she said... "You know, we could hang out after my work, I'll give you a private dance, a super special private dance just for you." "Oh shit, this is not ordinary anymore, we're talking something I've never done." "Yeah, this is real and I'm not saying this because I just need the money. You will pay some amount though as I need to pay one up bad. There is something about you I am so attracted to." "I won't say no to that, so...where am I going to wait outside." "Let's finish this song and I will pay tips to the bouncer, DJ and pay the house, that should be it." "Cool, I guess we're going to be very good friends from now on." "Yeah, I like that." I got out of the building and waited for her to come out, she got in the car and we went to the east side of town. I didn't know there was another Voodoo Donut along Sandy, she was navigating, telling me what to do, where to turn. We got there, we were good buddies right away. The ice breaker was so totally done that I could not see any signs of doubt. She was definitely in the moment. We drove eastward along Sandy blvd until we got to a place I've never been to. She knows exactly where to go and she just took my hand and pulled me right in. This paragraph was actually intended for the time we spent in the room, but I guess you guys and gals reading this paragraph will have to use your imagination how it went down. We left the place, drove to her place. "This is not the end, this is just only the beginning. I will be calling you, we can go hang like watch movies and eat at places we want." "Cool, I like to hand out with you, though it sounds like are we 'on'" "No silly, we start as friends and go from there." "You said it then, I can still go out and do clubbing." "No one is preventing you. It's better we take baby steps." "Sounds OK to me." It was 4:00AM, driving home. I remember the convos went super well, she just poured her heart on to me. I've never seen a lady trust a stranger so much whom she met a while inside a strip club. That was just like "Is she normal? Naive? Gullible? or what? " "Hmmmm." "Money!" She has my number and she has a plan about us moving forward. What a day.

5 comments

• looneylarry
    10 years ago
    Interesting delivery. Kind of like Sgt. Joe Friday. You may have something there.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @looneylarry: thx, this is my confession and therapy. I can't hold it in I have to let it out in this form. These ladies will know exactly who they are and how they fit in the scheme of my things. Once it all blows out this is the plan how it all went down.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    She is beautiful, blond hair hazel blue green eyes. I have no idea how am I got this lady, all I did was just be cheap and say no. I think.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Alabegonz- You should write reviews of your experiences, so that the Portlanders know which clubs they need to check out.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @ranukam: agreed, I should be writing reviews. Thing though is that some of these clubs are not known for being high mileage. I write something about pulling chicks out of decent clubs, I will look like a stupid idiot. I dunno, I still to arrange some neurons inside my head. It's like putting a frame on it so I can iterate and rationalize through it. Some things come out weird when said but it makes perfect said when executed the right way, chicks will get drawn and get horny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion