tuscl

I hate it I don't have any good SC's that I can go to ofter

I have been reading a few of david's theories about dancers in giving some of them the "cold Shoulder". Well the only problem with that for me is that there aren't alot of good looking girls in the clubs I visit. You might have a few 7's and maybe one 8. The rest or mostly 5 &6's or even some 3 or 4's. I know some might say to just save up my money and visit a "Real" stripclub but that might take a while and don't know if I would drive a considerable distance(more than a few hours) just to visit a Stripclub. I will be in the ATL around the 1st week in November but from the reviews Atlanta has really went down on SC quality over the past 5 years. Maybe I might visit strokers or maybe not? I might just go to a reguler club instead of a SC.

4 comments

• Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Superdude: As far as I know it is still open. I only went there one time about 7years ago. Isn't Atlanta a no-contact Town as far as dances? I think some of the clubs like strokers might do a little more than what they are allowed to do according to the town ordinaces.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Sounds like you two should open your own clubs...it's an honest profession...
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    What happened to Cheeta's in Atlanta?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Jpac, my dilemma is similar to yours. The kind of clubs that I like, which are the local neighborhood bar type place, don't usually have the type of dancer that interests me. The dancers who I like all seem to want to work at the fancy expensive gentlemen's clubs, which I don't care for. So what do I do? I'm losing interest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion