tuscl

Another dancer review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I thought it had some interesting insight and some funny lines – this gal expresses herself like a guy in attitude which is kind of endearing in my PL mind.

“…I heard that they had cleaned house and fired all the old staff so I went in to see for myself. (This was my first PA club in 2010) Well, they did get rid of most of the old management. I was informed that they have grandiose aspirations to be a "gentleman's club." If they want to reach their goal they better get some quality merchandise.

The stage setup is standard for PA. (Bar surrounds the stage) There is only one pole that is situated precariously close to the edge of the small stage. The music selection is appalling for my auditory palette. Apparently you are not allowed to play any kind of rock. Only "upbeat club music." I had to wiggle through a blasphemous techno remix of "Dragula" and "Beautiful People." The DJ was very apologetic.

Apparently they have an "Exotica" host (Dafuq?) who is in reality another bouncer. Now they are offering topless and nude dances. ($20/$40 respectively) You still have to press the damn button like a fucking lab monkey. Apparently they have a point system where you have to get 4 "points" a night or they charge you $20. *eyeroll* (ex. topless LD is worth 1 point)

Scheduling is rigid and not very flexible. You're required to work 4 days a week. Only upside seems to be that you pick your days. (Supposedly)

Now on to the "merchandise". There were a couple of Asian spinners, including one I remember from my first time there. There were 2 young attractive black dancers. The rest were white with ahem, a diversity of body types that will cater to a variety of preferences. (I was the most heavily tatted with the biggest tits.)

I got hired, but I don't know if I'm going back. Too much bullshit, too far of a drive, and too dead. It was mostly older gentlemen, who do not like me much. …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=21…

7 comments

• ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    When I was reading what Papi copied/pasted and hadn't yet clicked through to the actual post, I was thinking "this girl sounds like tempest from stripperweb" ... And it is!
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I've never met Tempest, but I do enjoy her reviews.
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    Tempest is cool. But 7th Heaven a high end club... without some interior work that's just delusional.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I first saw Tempest on SW. She sounds like a cool chick. Her female customer bashing can get ridiculous, especially when she posts it in customer oriented sites (like here), but overall I think she's good people.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Tempest's writing "voice" makes me think of her as a "broad", but in a flattering way! Like those women in the black and white gangster movies who were gangster's dames, molls, etc. Brassy, confident, with an I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude.
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    @lopaw

Yeah definitely not the dancer for you. Some dancers won't do black guys, some dancers won't do young... You may not hear dancers go off quite the same way about different types of men they don't like because well it isn't as relevant but trust me dancers hating some part of the customer base isn't abnormal. You do show class with her rants...

OTOH unlike most SW dancers Tempest is posting her real attitude about what really happens in her club not fantasy nonsense designed to impress other women who are hearing lies. She is also pretty funny.

@ReadyPayerOne

The world you were looking for is "moll" -- the girlfriend of a criminal.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Stick around for a while, a PL like me would get it. Get how the world of strippers and dancer work.

Not only that, by having to get to talk to them in so many ways, one would get a picture how this world turns.

I sure hope these dancers are having an awesome time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion