tuscl

Dallas Recommendations?

Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:03 AM
Occasional reader, first time poster. I'm going to be spending next Thursday night in Dallas, and I want to check out a club or two. I've heard Dallas has some quality clubs, but some can also be a black hole that sucks away your money for nothing. On that note, which club (or clubs) should I visit in Dallas? Any tips and tricks for maximizing my Dallas strip club experience? Thanks!

12 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I know a rich arrogant prick (who happens to run another strip club board) that paid $1500 for a handjob.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    "Trust the force Luke"....... Which Dallas club has the most reviews? Consistently rates in the top 10? Has reviews specific enough that they couldn't all be shills? Yes, young Jedi.....it is Baby Dolls. Wallet management is a related but separate issue. All of them have the potential to suck your wallet dry. Know what you can spend and walk away when it's gone. I can't give you a comparative analysis of one Dallas club to another - once I discovered Baby Dolls, I didn't try others. It is not an overt extras club, but if you read the reviews your expectations will be reasonable and you will have a great time with the majority of dancers. Good luck.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Try the Tilted Kilt
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If that doesnt work try backpage or strepperweb
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Centurion, after reading your definition of "sucks away your money for nothing" in your review of the Clubhouse, I'm not sure what to say. I don't really consider paying $30 or so to be all that steep when I can bring my own booze in, without any further charges, AND see fully nude girls. I suppose you could stick to topless clubs, but then you're paying strip club bar retail prices for drinks and don't get to see pussy. Idk - pick your poison I guess. Anyway, for "bargain" clubs, you might want to consider Lipstick (topless) or Pandoras (nude byob), both on Harry Hines. They will tend to ring your bell a little less on the $$$ front (relatively speaking). The last time I visited, Pandoras still had $10 LDs, but they, like the other nude clubs, collect a higher tariff upfront to get in the door. Anyway, good luck I guess.
  • Centurion99
    10 years ago
    OP here. Good advice, rickdugan. Thanks for the feedback. I was in Dallas last week and will be going back through for work next week. I checked out Clubhouse and was a little turned off by the valet service there. I'm fine with paying to park and cover for what you get inside (I want such establishments to keep running, and I'm happy to help out), but the valet charge to park one row up in the lot seemed like overreach I'm not looking to get something for nothing (it's a business transaction, of course), but I just want to do my research for my next trip to see if there are any places that are really hidden gems. Extras aren't a necessary component of that. Tl;dr
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    When you get the mumchies try tilted kilt
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just remember to wear really shiney shoes so you can tell the waitress what color her panties are
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Skip Dallas.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I hear Sue Ellen is back in town
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Baby Dolls is your best bet in Big-D – only downsides are no extras for the most part although sometimes one can run into a spirited and adventurous dancer. The lap dances are good 2-way contact for the most part. Other downside is that they play a country song like every 3rd song. I would *not* recommend you do the little champagne cubby holes they have against the walls. Some dancers will try to imply “you can have a lot of fun there” but the are wide open and your chances of anything more than a good dance or maybe some titty sucking; are small (and those wide-open champagne cubby holes are expensive). Cabaret Royale is decent and I believe is owned by the same people that own Baby Dolls. That’s all I have for now – I moved away from the area about 4 years ago.
  • Pundi
    10 years ago
    Baby Dolls is great, Fare Club is good if you like extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion