tuscl

Why won't this Reviewer Tell us What he Really Thinks?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

Total Reviews: 1 Monaco Men's Club
Av. Inglaterra
Guadalajara, Jalisco Reviewed on: March 11, 2014
Visited on: Saturday After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Star_Rating_0_Half Dancers
Star_Rating_0_Half ValueStar_Rating_0_Half Atmosphere
Star_Rating_0_Half Overall

Fuck this club!, they robbed me blind, told me I owed them 3800 pesos but they charged my visa 38000 pesos! What the fuck is that? Thought it was a classy joint but this fucking place is nothing but a rip off. I can't believe these assholes would do that, I thought I would only get robbed on the streets of Guadalajara but no its in the top rated night club? Unbelievable! Never go here you will get scammed. Plus the women weren't that great either, all fake fits and saggy asses. Highly unrecommended!

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=21…

10 comments

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    This guy needs to own up to the fact that he used a credit card at a Mexican strip club. What do you think is gonna happen?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    One rule is universal: only use cash at a club! It's not like that wouldn't happen in the US as well.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I guess this schmuck doesn't understand two things

1. Don't use plastic at the strip club(TUSCL Standard)

2. Call your fucking credit card bank and straighten it out.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    When will people learn
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I visited Guadalajara in 2009. It is the real Mexico, and the city has many fountains and colonial architecture. I did not go to any strip clubs, which now seems like a wise decision.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Sum rael exxpenciv tacos !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Sum rael exxpenciv tacos !
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've been to Guadalajara several times. My ex wide came from a village 6 hours SW of Guadalajara, A co worker retired and built a retirement home at Lake Chapala. I even bought a machete at a hardware store there. It is like any other big city in that idiots do get taken.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Shadow-Gua-Da-La-Ja-Raaaaaaaaaaa!
    You member.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Some people never learn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion