tuscl

What's Funniest clothing you have ever seen a stripper wear

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:28 AM
Rememeber the Mr. Yuck face from the 80's? he was a green face that was supposed to warn kid of poison. Well this one stripper had on a pair of panties with Mr. Yuck right on the front of the panties over the goods.

7 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Panties with pictures of the cookies from "Alice in Wonderland" that said "Eat Me."
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    A blonde Barbie wore a tight cutoff T-shirt with the message "BUY ME SOMETHING" printed bold across her tits.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    She wore a black thong with "BITCH" written in pink letters across the front right over her mons.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I once saw Velma from Scooby Doo, complete with the Scooby Doo theme song. Personally, I'd rather have Daphne.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Forget clothing, the funniest thing I ever saw in a club was I once saw a dancer pass out from drinking too much and maybe some drugs too and fall off her bar stool. Two other dancers carried her into the back room. She had been quite amusing before she passed out.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I've seen good and bad stripper outfits, but most of the funny ones are worn by the features. I don't think they're intended to be funny however.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    She wore a Groucho Marx nose & glasses. And it wasn't on her face.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion