tuscl

Detroit help

Sunday, March 9, 2014 5:58 PM
I'll be in Detroit for a few days next week and looking to experience some Detroit style extras. Say I only have one night to club and I'm working with a $300 budget. Which club would you recommend? As far as negotiating goes, what's a reasonable price for FS? And does that cost include the price of the dances?

9 comments

• silkypants
    10 years ago
    $300 is cutting is close even on the low end clubs. Detroit is not cheap. Detroit has the ultimate in privacy and extras are available but Detroit is not cheap. That said I have had FS for $200 in the better clubs in Detroit but I wouldn't call it a regular occurrence.
  • bellman
    10 years ago
    If you can get out of the city there are quite a few clubs where FS is available at reasonable prices. Read the reviews for places like Bogarts, Henry VIII (both), Flight Club.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Absolutely, get out of Detroit city. Out west are a number of clubs, including the ones Bellman mentioned, that will fit the bill. I can vouch for Bogart's - you should be able to make $300 go a very long way there. Flight Club usually has hotter chicks but you might not get what you want for $300. At the Henry VIII(s) you certainly can get what you want for LESS than $300, but you might not want to spend money on what you find there (though sometimes there are real treasures in VIII south). At Bogart's, I have been able to negotiate very specifically before going to the (tiny) VIP. Good luck, good hunting.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    If cost is no object, I would recommend the Penthouse Club and the Flight Club. If you're on a strict budget, I would recommend Subi's, BT's and Landing Strip. Bogart's is a low end alternative, but personally I would not touch the dancers in that club.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If you think about it $300 to bang a dancer in a cramped space, in a club, isn't really worth it.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    If I were you i would not any dancer know i had $300.00. I get away with much less even if i have that much on me. See what $180.00 will get you and then ask for an upgrade with a good tip.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    BT's is probably the best combination of attractive dancers and decent prices in the area. If you want MSOG for $3, Bogarts will definitely fit the bill.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Bogart's, Henry VIII or Henry VIII South. I would try each until I found a gem in the rough. BTW battled water at each is $8. cola or beer is cheaper. Unfortunately all three are hit and miss. Flight Club is likely beyond your budget.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Henry's south 120 should do it she probably won't be a 10 maybe a 6-7 but you are not looking for a [view link] it right and go back for seconds with another one. Ten bucks to get in 20 bucks bucket of beer 2 shots on goal should leave you with cab fair back to room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion