tuscl

Is the "Seduction" Aspect of Being A Stripper Documented?

How do strippers learn the "seduction" aspect of their job? Is it just what comes hard-wired into their brains as females+undocumented community wisdom or is it documented anywhere such as in books, courses, newsgroups, websties, mailing lists, etc?

8 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Yod is right. Keep it simple and keep it erect.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: What does SW's crebility have to do with whether or not some strippers are using it as a resource to learn seduction? Nice red herring.

I think alot more is going on on the non-instinctive level than you make it out to be. But you are rather shallow and have an ass kissing agenda, and maybe even some financial interest in the matter, so I only read your posts for amusement these days.

mailman: Women probably understand seduction and social interactions better at an intuitive level. However, I beleive that more fundamentally, men need women less than women need men. Looking at it purely from an evolutionary prespective women needs to keep the man around in order to raise the child. That's her evolutionary strategy. The man, on the other hand, wants to get his sperm into as many women as possible. So fundamentally the man cares less and has the advantage in the seduction game.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: I don't understand your continuing need to disect and analyze what goes on in a strip club. Men want to see and /or feel naked women and women exploit that need in order to earn a good income. Everything that happens in a strip club is, on some level, instinct driven-both on the customer and the dancers part. I look at strip clubs as a place to go, unwind and have some fun. I love women, I stay away from bad people (both male and female) and I leave if I'm not having fun. It's very simple. Why do you insist on complicating it?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids Aren't you the guy who gives SW no credibilty? I stand by my original response.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    All things being equal, I don't think women are "better" at the art of seduction, men just make it WAY easier to be seduced, I think b/c so much of our being attracted to them is visually based.
    Men have to work much, much harder...women are naturally gifted at playing hard to get.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: I point you to strpperweb's "HustleHut" as a counter example. You are the clueless one, not to mention the mindless ass kisser.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Strippers who have learned seduction from a book are as rare as players who owe their success to a book.

Actually, I wish more strippers made some kind of effort to learn the art of seduction. Something other than "Wannadance?" or grabbing my dick. Heck, just scanning the Cosmo covers at the grocery checkout, they're always touting 47 Ways to Make Your Man Crave You. There has to be something in there they could try.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: It's called being a woman. Boy, you really are clueless...or just young.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion