tuscl

Kickstarter: Hardcore Club Restore Reality TV Show

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/146…

"So many people from all walks of life have been curious about what happens truthfully behind these closed doors. Well wait no longer. Witness unbelievable stories and truths that might just change your mind about this industry and the covered up lies that have falsely painted a cynical world for these establishments for so many years. Witness the Jealousy, the Hustle, the Struggles, and the Games. Find out what some employees are willing to risk with huge consequences for such small gains. Become intertwined in the real life struggles and sacrifices made by staff members and how it affects their day to day lives. Meet the customers and people you would never think would attend these venues but also really understand their point of views on the entertainment value of the clubs and what it means to their relationships and recreation."

"Watch as the "Elite team" get the management and staff under control they begin to focus on customers. The "Elite team" will explain the difference between a regular, temporary, newbie, out of town patron, and a V.I.P. guest. Why regulars ruin a club and cause huge problems for the entire work atmosphere. They call it the "Bad Apple" and the "Elite team" breaks down what they call the "trickle effect". Get your boxing gloves on when the “Elite team" confront and remove un-wanted guests that think they make the rules, and how "regulars" react to the new changes."

The two towns they are looking to start in are Sacramento and Reno. The whole post is worth a read. Thoughts?

7 comments

• steve229
    11 years ago
    "Why regulars ruin a club"

Huh??
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Sounds like this was cooked up on Stripper Web
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    An "elite" team in one of the most un-elite businesses in the world.

Nuff said.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "when the “Elite team" confront and remove un-wanted guests"

Maybe Yoda is part of the Elite team?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dude ! 217 clubs revued I dont care bout dat artical but respecz 2 u fo dem reevues ! !
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    35 years experience is operating strip clubs does look like much of an elite team. I am still waiting to see if the topless profit is actually shown on cable.

If the topless profit can get a few people to watch maybe there is a market but I doubt it.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'll ask my ATF if being her regular is ruining the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion