tuscl

Enthusiasm

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Driving home from the club today, I reflected on the fact that strippers show more enthusiasm when giving head than when giving full service.

Have you experienced the same phenomenon? Why do you think that is?

5 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Not sure what you mean. If a chick could move her ass up and down as fast as she could move her head up and down, her ass would probably be too small for me. I'm guessing Papi agrees with me on this one.

How exactly would we put ourselves in their shoes, to understand doing 4 hours of BJs versus 4 hours of FS? Is it like eating 12 hot dogs, versus taking a crap after eating a pound of cheese?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I know several who subscribe to the "Bill Clinton" definition of sex: Sucking dick ain't Havin' sex, really. FS requires more of a commitment or engenders guilt for cheatin' on Roscoe.
    One of my faves told me I'm the only guy she'll fuck in the champagne Room. She just blows the other guys.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    So Roscoe is the bf of all strippers? Like Mary Jane Rottencrotch is the gf of every private in the military?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    No, must of them seem more eager to fuck.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've become friends with a dancer who does bj/hj but very little FS. She sees a physical drawback to multiple FS encounters during a shift vs multiple hj/bj during a shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion