tuscl

First Lap Dance at age 49 !!!

I was having a bad day so I decided to treat myself to a “good” night. I visited Dancers before but this time I came alone. First thing – have your money ready before you arrive. The ATM charges a whopping 7 bucks. Avoid using your CC at all if you can. So I get my $20's and some $1's and I find a seat in the rear of the club. The place is very nice with a great variety of dancers. The waitresses were very attentive. They had a DJ but I could barely make out the names of the dancers as he announced them. The first time I went I sat at the stage and had a good time…a variety of dancers and boobs in my face for a couple of bucks. But I craved more. On this visit I sat in the back and when I saw a dancer I liked I went to the stage and let her know that I wanted a table dance and maybe more. I did this to 2 particular dancers. As I sat there I noticed something… the super hot girls totally ignore you if you are not a regular or have the look of money. So many hot dancers walked by me and didn't even think of offering anything. It's as if they will not lower themselves to a measly table dance. That will be the one thing I did not like about the club. How could one become a “regular” if you are ignored? It took a while for one of my chosen ones to give me her undivided attention. But it was well worth the wait… She is my fave. I'll tell you why. I'm 49 and I have never had a lap dance. Tonight I had 3. Enjoyed them all. I'll start with dancer #2 my least favorite of the three.. She was fine as could be. Exactly what I like. Not a skinny minnie. Great lap dance but her ass was cold !!!! Kind of threw the groove off. My second fave was my last lap dance… Perfect body and let me go a song and a half. Awesome body cute as could be and allowed my hands to caress every curve. Now my fave was my very first lap dance… She was absolutely Awesome. To describe it best she treated me like she was my girlfriend. She was seductive, sexy and very passionate often moving in close enough to kiss me. I could smell the fragrance of her hair. I was allowed to touch her anywhere as long as nothing was probed and my hands were rewarded with a very sexy and curvy treat. The crazy thing is she probably was the least attractive of the three and yet she is the one I'm going back to pay money to enjoy again and again. She even gave me a little smooch when she knew I was going home. Overall I had a great night. A treat for myself !!!

5 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    It takes many visits before you really feel like you know what you're doing in a SC. Yes, the hot girls with regulars will ignore new strangers a lot which is just them being lazy, but if you go to the same club frequently at the same time and days, they will start to recognize you, and if you don't have dancers you are attached to, they will notice that too and approach you.

It takes time and patience sometimes. Tipping at the stage is a good technique for a newbie because the girls will see you and that you're spending money. If you do some dances with the less popular girls, the hotter ones will see you as available and pursue you more than if you just sit in the back like a shy guy at a party. Try and get dances with several girls early on; if you stick with just one the other girls might think she's your regular and leave you alone.

• steve229
    11 years ago
    @take - Welcome!

My experience was similar - went to strip clubs a few times in my college days (back when lap dances didn't yet exist to my knowledge), didn't visit again until my mid-life crisis, lol

You seem like a fast learner and have the basics down - club alone, don't use CC or the club ATM, stage tip the dancers that interest you, etc.

If you continue to stage tip and get dances you will soon achieve regular status. You might try and come back on the same night so it's easier for dancers to remember you.

My one piece of advice would be to take it slow, and savor this time where everything in the club is new & exciting. Over time it's easy to become jaded.

I recently took a year long break from clubs, and now that I'm back things seem fresh and fun again - I'm having a blast in a non-extras club having just the kind of experience you describe. Enjoy!

P.S. if you have not done so already, write a review, get the free membership and read up on the clubs in your area

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    Wow - first LD at 49. Better late than never!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    49 years old, you say, for your first lap dance?

Bah! That is the age of a mere callow youth.

I was a much more mature 61 when I first partook of the delights of the lap dance.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Glad you had fun. Are you in Indy? If so, check out nearby Detroit...plenty of clubs there worth exploring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion