tuscl

Met A Black Belt

Friday, March 7, 2014 10:02 AM
Awesome chick, she could be one of the prettiest face there. Hair flowing from the top and tamed curly at the bottom. An eye candy for sure, couldn't stop staring at her when she sat beside me. Butt so rounded the guy sitting next to me at the tipping rail commented about her butt being so young and awesome. Yeah, I totally agree with, though her breasts need more volume. Her memories were sharp like she could recall things she said and I said like it was yesterday. I'd give her a tip for a skill like that. She kept saying stuff about how I look makes her feel...distracted. "You can't have that feeling when are in front of a customer." "I know, isn't that strange?" "It's your awesome body overflowing with sexiness." "You are simply my type, I am distracted now." "No way, you should be good to get around and hustle." "Yeah I know, but when you here, shit, my emotions are running wild. Can't help it, it's a girl thing." "oK, I get what you are saying, how do you want to move this forward?" "What? what do you mean?" "Like we doing some...you know." "It's not that, I just have this strong feelings right now and I am drunk." "Looks like you need some loving tonight." "Hey, let me sort this out, we'll see how this one goes, but one thing I know is I will have to do something to satisfy this feeling." "No problem here babe, I'm all right here for you. C'mon give me a big tight hug." She gave me a super tight hug. "Get your phone out and take my number." "Shit, you are serious." "I trust you will not mess around." "For sure"

7 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Way to go
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Black belt? Where's the part where she kicked your ass?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    She didn't invite you home with her for the night, for free, so it's all just stripper shit. We men as a group are really stupid when it comes to dancers. She was probably all hopped up on goofballs.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Young, pretty, drunk, maybe loaded, horny. Just perfect for the right guy walk in and ... have fun. Black Belt for sure she is hesitating ang pulling making it the right way of raking in money.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Black belt. Brown Purse. For shame.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Stripper shit
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    See here how it is done. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion