tuscl

September Proclaimed "Kiss a Stripper" Month

I hereby proclaim September to be "Kiss a Stripper" month. Rules of the game:

a) You may, as RL suggests, kiss a stripper who you think may like you, but you are not sure, to find out if she really does like you or not

b) Aside from a) kisses must be gotten for free. No paying for them, or promising/hinting that you will buy dances. No paying for conversation either or any other sleazy tactics.

c) Kisses must be on the lips to count. Kisses after you have bought dances don't count.

d) Double points if you initiate the kiss. Triple points for french kisses!

e) If you initiate and she gets offended, the kiss doesn't count.

Now, boys, get out there next month and start kissing some strippers!

10 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    The lips on her face only! We may propose more challenging contests in the future.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I think the more challenging contest *is* kissing on the (face) lips. A lot of strippers will let you have your way with any and all parts below the neck, but kissing on the mouth they find too intimate. BTW, I still love that kind of stripper.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    how many points for kissing the vertical smile?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    SuperDude: 3 points for french kisses + 1 if you initiated it.

So how is everyone doing? Anyone kissed a stripper yet? Let's here your success stories.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    How many points if she tounges you back?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    KISS on the LIPS
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'd rather play paintball with a stripper than kiss her. Then she could point to me in the strip club when she had a bunch of cool bruises from when I shot her, lol. Then I could just say, she should have ducked. Of course I won't play paintball with anyone unless they agree to some rules ahead of time (for our own safety).
  • davids
    19 years ago
    SC: Ok, but let's change it a little bit: Have a stripper proclaim it that, then watch the regulars here fight to get in line to do it.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Let's call it molest a stranger month instead.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    You first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion