tuscl

Would you KISS a stripper on the LIPS & ASK for her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER?

Is anyone out there looking for a GIRLFRIEND in a strip club? If so, do you try to KISS a stripper you LIKE on the LIPS? Do you ASK her for her REAL NAME and her PHONE NUMBER? Do you ASK her if she WANTS to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?

5 comments

• m4twenty
    19 years ago
    I recently attended a club and had quite an interesting experience that I feel is appropriate to this discussion. I went to this club at about noon on a Monday and things were pretty slow with few customers. This really hot girl dancer named Angie came off the stage and she asked me if I wanted a dance. She danced about 6 songs for me and we had a good conversation during.

I went to the bar to get a drink and noticed another hottie I wanted to dance for me so I asked. She took me back and got completely wild. She took off her top and went completely crazy when I played with here nipples, at her request. The moaning sounds she was making during some intense dry humping and what I can only describe as clothes on tittie-fucking, all made me forget that I was in a strip club.

During the dance she gave me several seductive kisses on the lips and was more than "friendly". Nothing that would be considered sex, but very, very, very intimate. I did not ask for anything extra, this just seemed to part of the deal. I asked her if she was this nice to everyone and she said that for her, the chemistry has to be right for her to act like that.

After my dance, I went out and ran into the first girl, Angie. She made a joke about where I have been for so long and then sat with me to talk. We continued to have a good conversation and found out that we had many things in common. A little bit later after sharing a smoke, she offers up her number and tells me that we need to get together outside of the club. I did not have my phone on me and she actually pen to find a paper and pen and gave me her number along with here real name.

I've been to clubs since I was about 17, which is going on 8 years now. This kind of thing has never happened to me. I just had to share this with someone.

• davids
    19 years ago
    Oh, having dated other club employees is good too, unless they are male. ;-)
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL:

Here is what I've learned by studying the subject so far:

- do not buy dances from her
    - do befriend the other employees, especially the DJ
    - do not spend more than 40 minutes in the strip club per visit
    - do not complement her
    - do not visit the club too often: no more than once a week, although less is better.
    - make fun of her in a humorour manner
    - dress well, smell good
    - do not let her direct the conversation. If she says "wanna dance?" pretend that she never said it and then you lead the conversion
    - If she asks why you are there it is to "see a friend"
    - If you have dated a stripper before then mention this.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How do you get a GIRLFRIEND in a strip club?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Anyone try DEEP THROAT KISSING to try to get a stripper to be your GIRLFRIEND?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion