tuscl

Dancers in boots

I find it a nice change of pace when a dancer wears boots on stage. One's I like to see are shiny black "dominatrix" boots with lots of buckles, straps & laces, or a pair of retro white go-go boots. Groovy, baby!

20 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ahh, Puss In Boots.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    On ex-CF sprained an ankle and she went barefoot on stage. The rule is heels are required but they let her slide. I thought that was cool as hell!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like white furry boots
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Bootsy Collins aka Casper the Funky Ghost

Now a Professor at Funk U
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Moto The Man! Love that Rubberband Funk.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants.....
    Art must be wondering what this is all aboot.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Red patent thigh high boots! Uploaded a photo of my CF in them!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol mikaya
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mikey with the swish.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I'm in agreement with you Steve. That being said I always appreciate girls that make the effort to try different outfits. Personally I am a fan of them coming out dressed in ladies suits, tight skirts and white blouses etc
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I always find myself looking at the bar girl, cuz she's so cute in her bikini and flip flops.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @lotsoffun201 - nice!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    We all have our different preferences – and that is a good thing.

I’m not too much into what a dancer wears – for me less is best – I just like it to be sexy – but I’m not into mini-dresses; gowns; shirts; etc – actually I would prefer to see them walking around in their birthday suits as in some raunchy SCs.

w.r.t. boots/shoes – I get turned on by skin – the more skin the better – so boots don’t do much for me but they are not a deal breaker at all of course.

Being warm down here in Miami year-round, a lot of civvi girls wear open shoes with straps that show most of their foot – I find that kinda sexy especially when they have nicely manicured/painted toe nails.

• dutchman2000
    11 years ago
    Black, calf-high with Heels!!!!!!
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I'm not a fan of boots, like Papi, I like skin. I don't much care if feet are exposed, but I prefer stark naked above the ankles. I've never avoided a dancer because of it, but it has been the deciding factor between two dancers a few times.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Applebottom Jeans and the boots with the fur
    The whole club was looking at her
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Guys with boot fetish look forward to being mounted and "rode hard."
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    ^^^

giddy up!
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    I am a weirdo. I don't like the spike heels. They make me nervous and I always ask the girls to remove them when they are around the main event.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    I wear my black leather boots into the club in my street clothes like with a dress with hosiery and my tall boots ... on stage i perfer to have either no shoes / or some simple heels with of course my painted toenails!!! when i go out to the smoking patio i take off the heels, and go outside with my stripper outfit and boots ... my picture was taken on the patio
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion