tuscl

Any pointers on how to find extras?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:00 PM
I'm rusty and I've have been out of the loop when it comes to extras for a while now. Back in the day, dancers who provided extras were so many that I could pick and choose which ones I could deal with. Over the years, these dancers have either gotten older, moved or left the business and I haven't met any new ones that are taking their places yet. I haven't had any extras in almost a year. There are a few prospects that I have my eye on but I haven't been able to test them out yet. Does anybody have any pointers on any tell-tale signs to look to find dancers willing to provide extras? I'm tired of swinging and missing with these chicks.

15 comments

• dallas702
    10 years ago
    My first suggestion would be try an open casting call. In the alternative, you might try a local talent agent. ;)
  • membernumber1
    10 years ago
    just ask
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know where you club pretty well and I have been slacking off on my visits there for the very reason you are asking. It can still happen there but not like the good old days. Road trip to Atlanta is you best option. Second choice would be to Greenville at a non PP club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Does anybody have any pointers on any tell-tale signs to look to find dancers willing to provide extras? " Go to Detroit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've never been to the cubs that you've reviewed. That being said, I'd listen to Shadow's advice. His experience in that region should help. I'd also go on some recon missions to the clubs where you've had previous success. Scout out various gals that pique your interests. Talk to them. Make them comfortable. Very much so. Do some test laps. Think of these recon missions as an investment for the future. Hey, maybe you might get lucky on a scouting mission.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    All clubs will have dancers who do OTC if you keep asking, but not all will have some form of sex with you ITC. If it's an extras club, then just ask!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    All great advice on here
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Speaking of pointers-My uncles use to raise Pointers in Argentina. I love them dogs. I wish I had Pointer who pointed out extras.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    "Speaking of pointers-My uncles use to raise Pointers in Argentina. I love them dogs. I wish I had Pointer who pointed out extras." Now that's what I would consider a "Service Dog". Blind people need dogs because they can't see....some of us need your "extras pointers" because we can't see which girls might service us!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ haha...if only good ole Duke could point out the ready and willing girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As others have stated; certain areas are tough w.r.t. ITC extras (due to strict club management or local ordinances) – but one would imagine with this still struggling economy; that OTC extras may be easier to come by
  • 2ofus
    10 years ago
    man, my experience has been that these young chicks (like 18-23) will do just about anything these days because they don't know any better. Sucking a dick is *nothing* to them. They are also *cheap* compared to how shit was, even 10 years ago. Since apparently all young girls are broke as fuck these days, the clubs are a feeding trough for guys like us. You just have to be in an area that doesn't restrict the clubs to death and you're good to go.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Let extras find you!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Good point. I would say, think of it like a game of chance. The probability of you getting an extra is at best 50%. Now, the percent can go up or down depending how you project yourself to whoever you are chatting with. Just be yourself and just have that fun vibe going, these girls will sense it and will know what you want by how your vibe is. Make sure you have more than $20 in your wallet, though. Just kidding, I know you will bring a ton, just don't try to impress them with your money.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubbing today is very different even than it was only 5 years ago. Most clubs, unless they are strictly no touch, will have dancers offering extras. Drop some hints and if she's playing coy or completely clueless, then just ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion