tuscl

wetness

crazyjoe
Colorado
This is a piggy back on an earlier thread.

Would it bother you if?

A dancer laughed so hard at a joke you told her that milk shot out of her nipples?

What if she had pierced nipples and the milk shot 3 ways?

7 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    i'll take a pass on all milk from titty related activities.

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sippy cup wins again!!!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sippy cup would have been drunk with all the milk one dancer shot at me. It was like a water fight. I'm not into drinking any breast milk. Only happened one time. The club probably wasn't happy with the milk all over their lap dance room. I deflected her shots with my hands. Some dancers seem to start playing with me on a few occassions after they finish dancing. I don't know why she wanted milk in my face. I succeeded in deflecting every shot.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I only drink milk from pure, red heifers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Moooooo
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'd enjoy that; I'm into weird shit. I've had lactating g/f's but never a dancer; that would be fun!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer leak milk on me on the CR. It was her first night back after giving birth 3 months or so earlier and other than her breasts and nipples you could not tell. I managed to get her as excited as she had me and out it squirted. She was embarrassed until I told her it was sexy/hot to keep her from running off. I got rewarded with molten snapper. She told me she had to get back to work as her baby daddy had left when she got gross/pregnant and claimed she had not had any since month 5. More likely he left when her cash ran out. In any event she was a serious MILF and I did not care that she was lactating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion