tuscl

Some of these dancers have it rough

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, March 1, 2014 1:18 PM
Grace Pressey gave kids sleeping pills so she could go to work, police say LAUDERHILL, Fla. - A South Florida mother is facing child neglect charges after she gave her children sleeping pills and left them alone in a home without electricity while she went to work, police said. Grace Pressey was arrested on five counts of child neglect. Lauderhill police said Pressey routinely left her two sons and three girls, ranging in age from 7 months to 7 years, home alone, feeding them sleeping pills and Nyquil while she worked her overnight shift Police said electricity to the home had been disconnected Feb. 10. An anonymous phone call led police to the home Tuesday. When officers knocked on the door, the oldest of the five children opened the door and told them their mother had gone to work and left them home alone, police said. According to the police report, Pressey told detectives "she is a single mother and it is hard to do things with all her five children, so she leaves them alone multiple times when she has things to do." Pressey said she knew she was taking a major risk and did not think she would get caught, but she said she had no other choice and needed to go to work so she could pay the bills, the report stated. Two of the children were placed in foster care. The others are in the custody of their grandmother [view link]

21 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Florida should have forced sterilization.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    LOL – I guess this thread will give some credence to Dugan’s North/South thread :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Why are thwre so many retards in Floridah
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ IDK dude – maybe it’s the damn humidity :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If FL ever wanted to succeed from the union; I don’t think there would be too much opposition from the rest of the U.S. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^I figured maybe it is the same everywhere and Florida just happens to be unfortunate enough to make the news more often
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Nah – FL *is* kinda of wacky – b/w all the old people; the winos that come from the cold states; and all the Latin immigration – FL is kind of a basket case – but it could be worse
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Poor kids.
  • aventador750
    10 years ago
    That's not just stupid but sad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    On the one hand; I was SMH – girl is 26 y/o and has 5 kids ages 7 y/o – 7 months old. She is living in a house w/ no electricity and no food. WTH are the baby daddies? One would think having one or two kids out of wedlock with a deadbeat would have been enough. OTOH - it does give me a bit of a different take w.r.t. the dancers I run into in the black dives I visit down here in south Florida and what kind of realities they are living/dealing with and why they may sometimes be, or be kinda forced to be, ROBs. Yeah – sad story.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had an employee that was 22 and had 7 kids by 5 moms
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I’m surprised he would have time to show up to work :)
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    How dare she give Lauderhill a bad name, where I also live. I don't recognize her from the nearest club to where about she lives, Vegas Cabaret, but there are other options that are also open until 4am not that far away.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Well Papi who knows if the baby daddies even know they have a kid with her. Maybe she is just has one-nighters with one guy after another. Poor kids.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    Papi is right, this is the problem with MIA baby daddies. This kid should have had a dad around to teach him that snitches get stitches. Then he wouldn't have talked to a cop and mom would have been fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ LOL – not exactly what I had in mind w.r.t. the baby-daddies – I was more thinking that the baby daddies should be stepping up so at least those kids could live in house w/ electricity and food.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What kind of future are those kids going to have – they are probably going to imitate what they see around them and follow in mama’s footsteps.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    This is disgusting. You don't give your kids sleeping pills. You lock them in the closet.
  • canny
    10 years ago
    I know one who used to get tested a couple of times a year because she had unprotected sex with multiple people regularly. Both men and women. If she would have gotten pregnant there's a good chance that she wouldn't have known who the father was.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "This is disgusting. You don't give your kids sleeping pills. You lock them in the closet." That's what my folks did. Throw in a healthy dose of "El Diablo's gonna git cha" and we behaved.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Solution for women like this.....quit getting fucking pregnant!!!! Take the pill, have an abortion, something! I can afford to raise several children but I still only have one. Why, I'd like to think its because I'm a fucking responsible human being. Do these people ever think about what the kid feels like living in one of these fucked up situations. The guys are pieces of shit too. You knock a woman up...you are now a father and have responsibilities...be a man and take care of them!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion