tuscl

Dear Diary: Got Lucky Twice This Week

Thursday, February 27, 2014 1:42 AM
How about telling you how I did this week. There are two parts of this story, first part happened in a well known SC and the second in a SC whose

7 comments

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    How do I delete it?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Anyway.... First club, met a pretty looking big-ass dancer. We ended up in the VIP, the bouncer was about 20 feet away looking away. She place her junk at my face so close I was able to lick it for a good half song. After the dance, she took my number and will try setup an OTC soon. Not sure if I would go for it. Second club, met for the first time a redhead, freckled, milky white skin. At the tipping rail, she inserted her finger and pumped it four times, it was so close to my face. She then took my head and took it to her 36" full chest. Said "you are going to be lucky tonight." We went to the VIP and we got busy. I thought I was going to be thrown out because what we did was a little over. She groped me so hard and also did a fellatio. I also lick her pussy and did two songs long doing cunnulingus. She was oozing with sexiness and she was so horny. She said "you just got lucky, next time you will not get this far." I said "shut up bitch and lets get this going." She smiled back.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I am dupid.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    "Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The redhead is stuck in my heaf. Shit she really had s lot of fun last night as her pussy wad aching so bad she just needed someone to release the juice. Next time I eill bting my GoPro HD and revord it.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Friggin redhead groped me hard it is a little sore. Told he to be gentle. Effin not good feeling sore now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion